Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

Returning Legends, Icons, Alumni, and HOF's

With Rob Van Dam returning at MITB and since 2010 its been partially called the part-timers era. i was thinking out of all former WWE (WWF), WCW and ECW wrestlers who do you want to return for one night only, semi return, or full time return?
    personally i want Shelton Benjamin and John Morrison back (not for their promo's ) but these two guys who fit in alot better now than they did when they was in the company last time they where there. think of the matches that could happen
    Shelton Benjamin Vs. Daniel Bryan
    Vs. Dolph Ziggler
    John Morrison Vs. Cm Punk
    Vs. Seth Rollins
    etc...
    so who is one or two guys YOU want to return whether its part or full time, or even one night only?

definetly jomo, full time AND in the wwe title picture. jeff hardy is another name that comes to mind, in any way possible and hbk (i know its not gonna happen) for a wrestlemania match

Normal Member
    Blog Entries
    I want Carlito back and push the Colon Family, along with Rosa.

Scott Steiner in place of Lawler with a Live mic on Monday nights... If VKM is too scared, I'd gladly take him at the SmackDown table on Fridays.

I want Carlito back for one night so he can be fired publicly and have more ammunition to bitch about on Twitter.

MVP would be nice to see back on the WWE TV and could help make the Mid-Card belts have a bit more feeling to them.

Stevie Richards for about 3 months to bring back the Hardcore title and defend it only on XBox live just to piss off Shane Douglas and give him more fuel to his "WWE Conspiracy Theories" as to how it is killing the wrestling industry.

Diamond Dallas Paige given a spot on the WWE Network (I think Ape suggested it in another thread).

Quote Originally Posted by akbar View Post
    I'd rather masturbate to your picture of Carnage.

Quote Originally Posted by B-MCINTYRE View Post
    DRG hates everyone

If I could have anyone back it would be HBK, But I don't want any icons, Legengs or HOF's back in WWE. They need to focus their attention on younger stars and invest money in them, not pay over the odds to have The Rock back (example).
    "If the devil can't defeat me, cancer doesn't stand a chance in hell! Pray for sick children who face this horrible disease 'cause The Snake will be just fine."
    Get well soon Jake 'The Snake' Roberts

Jessie J has nothing on her

I agree with this. Only reason anyone should be back is if they are going to put someone over.

Quote Originally Posted by Kastro121 View Post
    I agree with this. Only reason anyone should be back is if they are going to put someone over.
    I think that's ok but they are bringing so many back it's getting ridiculous, Only a handful of people are getting put over and the rest of the rooster that could do with air time are getting none.
    "If the devil can't defeat me, cancer doesn't stand a chance in hell! Pray for sick children who face this horrible disease 'cause The Snake will be just fine."
    Get well soon Jake 'The Snake' Roberts

Jessie J has nothing on her

Sycho Sid

Blog Entries
    I wish the New Age Outlaws were semi-regular but it appears their return to the ring has been and gone. But they would be put to great use putting The Wyatt Family over.