Page 2 of 4 FirstFirst 1234 LastLast
    When has Ziggler actually done something face-like yet? I'm not saying he has to be a John Cena or a Sheamus but I don't think he's actually done anything different at all. A transition from good guy to bad guy or vice versa is usually accompanied by some sort of personal change. The only thing he's changed is jumping Alberto Del Rio which is more heelish than good(outside of the Attitude Era of course). Del Rio's done more changing, and I think by association people look at Ziggler as a face because WWE's bored it into our brains that it's supposed to be good guy vs bad guy 98% of the time.

I think people just sympathize with him after the concussion and the blows to the head that Del Rio gave him. In all seriousness Del Rio has a perfectly valid point in having the title stolen from him by Ziggler's cash-in so he's repaying the favor... which is weird that people see him as a dick after that. Above all else, I just think that older fans and internet cunts are going to cheer for who they like, which has been Ziggler on PPVs for months now. Ziggler still has the association with AJ and Big E doesn't he? Both of them are clearly heels still.

Quote Originally Posted by Viperfish View Post
    When has Ziggler actually done something face-like yet? I'm not saying he has to be a John Cena or a Sheamus but I don't think he's actually done anything different at all. A transition from good guy to bad guy or vice versa is usually accompanied by some sort of personal change. The only thing he's changed is jumping Alberto Del Rio which is more heelish than good(outside of the Attitude Era of course). Del Rio's done more changing, and I think by association people look at Ziggler as a face because WWE's bored it into our brains that it's supposed to be good guy vs bad guy 98% of the time.

I think people just sympathize with him after the concussion and the blows to the head that Del Rio gave him. In all seriousness Del Rio has a perfectly valid point in having the title stolen from him by Ziggler's cash-in so he's repaying the favor... which is weird that people see him as a dick after that. Above all else, I just think that older fans and internet cunts are going to cheer for who they like, which has been Ziggler on PPVs for months now. Ziggler still has the association with AJ and Big E doesn't he? Both of them are clearly heels still.

Ziggler Cried; only good guys cry... Remember the Big Show?

Quote Originally Posted by akbar View Post
    I'd rather masturbate to your picture of Carnage.

Quote Originally Posted by B-MCINTYRE View Post
    DRG hates everyone

Quote Originally Posted by Viperfish View Post

When was the last time you saw him with AJ and Big E? Those two seem to just be together now. And if WWE was going to keep Dolph a heel, why would they distance him from his heel buddies?

Blog Entries
    I like Dolph, but I have said this many of times..... there is just some things missing in his style or gimmick.... He's over with the fans no matter heel or face... But I think management in the WWE is holding him back or been holding him back from having a long run as champion...
    He has proven time and time again he can go with just about anyone....
    We all judge others even if it isn't our place to judge, but supposedly at the end we are all judged by one!!!
    Wrestling, women and money who could ask for more???

Quote Originally Posted by Darkside Ron Garvin View Post
    Ziggler Cried; only good guys cry... Remember the Big Show?

ah, but what about Mark Henry a couple of weeks ago?
    Quote Originally Posted by DK Wrestling Savior View Post
    That's Awesome...I think you just stomped the nuts of the entire IWC with this comment. A thing of beauty.

Blog Entries
    I haven't seen any of the shows in any detail since he turned, so I'm not sure yet. I think he's got it in him to play a good face though. The crowd love him, so there's no worry on if he's over or not.
    Want to join EWN's original e-fed? Join EWNCW NOW!
    Want details? Just ask me!

There's a major thing missing from his face-turn that makes it tough to determine how successful he's been - a F***ING PROMO. He hasn't had the mic in his hands ONCE since that double turn. Del Rio was given plenty of mic time to cement his heel turn.

For nearly 3 weeks on both Raw and Smackdown Ziggler has ran out and attacked Del Rio. He needs a 5 minute promo, providing some brief background to why he's fighting for the good guys now. At the very least - to give the casual fans something to bite into other than these run-ins. How about, "For so long I felt like it was me against the world, me proving you all wrong - but when I cashed in that briefcase I realized it's not. Somewhere down the road you started believing in me like I belive in me. I've been so caught up on stealing the show I've missed what's in front of me. I need you at my back, stealing the show with me..bla bla bla corny line, corny line."

I've griped about this many times. Feuds are far too often just run-ins and matches in different formats leading up to a PPV. A face to face verbal confrontation - in the ring or even backstage - adds all the validity in the world to a feud and makes all the difference.

"I'm so damn good when I'm finished there won't be a dry eye - or dry seat - sorry ladies - in the entire arena." #HEEL

Blog Entries
    I agree time will tell where they are going with Ziggler...honestly I think right now they are not sure if they want to go full face yet so they are taking baby steps that could still go either way...it has worked so far to build things to MITB but you are right that he needs to do a promo or something else soon or I am about to lose interest as well...I see a altercation with AJ and Big E soon to finally cement the face turn and very soon getting the WHC back around his waist.

Incidentally...wasn't his match with Del Rio where he lost the title his first true title defense and essentially Del Rio's rematch after originally losing the title? I know the ER match was a "number one contender match" with Del Rio and Swagger but really it was shortchanging Del Rio to begin with and now Ziggler get's a automatic rematch...gotta love the WWE logic...

If I am not back in five minutes...just wait longer!--Ace Ventura

Getyour facts first, then you can distort them as you please. --Mark Twain

I like Ziggler as a face, as a heel he had done enough that the time now calls for him to go the face route. Also,I would like for him to job to Cena more. We need more cena in wwe. Hell undertaker should put cena over at mania. Then combine the wwe title and the world title and call it The John Cena Heavyweight Champiionship of The World and WWE.

MARK DIMENSION
    *EWNCW INTERNATIONAL CHAMPION
    NOVEMBER.27,2011-March.6,2012

*EwncW EVOLUTION CHAMPION
    11.12.2012-5.28.2013

THE NEW ASSAULT PROGRAM
    *BWA INTERCONTINENTAL CHAMPIONS
    9.4.2011-Forever

*BWA/EwncW INTERNET CHAMPIONS
    5.5.2012-9.26.2012

*EwncW CHAMPIONS
    4.7.2013-8.25.2013

SCARFO JONEZ
    *TWE BLOODOATH CHAMPION
    SEPTEMBER.23,2012

DEPRI$e
    AWF SUPERFLY CHAMPION
    NOVEMBER.15,2011

N
    *2x ICW INSANITY CHAMPION
    6.28. 2012-6.28.2012
    6.29. 2012-6.29.2012

CHUNKERTAKER
    0-1,787 at wrestlevania

Blog Entries
    With his whole "perfection" and look Ziggler as a face would have a ready made feud with a Curtis Axel...I would actually love to see that...

If I am not back in five minutes...just wait longer!--Ace Ventura

Getyour facts first, then you can distort them as you please. --Mark Twain