Page 1 of 4 123 ... LastLast

Who here likes Ziggler better as a face?

I think a lot of people were surprised when the E turned Ziggler. I was. Personally, I think it was a good move. Heel Ziggler had been jobbed out by his terrible booking while he was Mr Money in the bank. He never really was good as a show off, he never really knew how to play to the crowd and be condescending and bask in the boos like he should have, given his egotistical gimmick.

Now that he's a face, his many losses, injury, and quest to regain the title make him an underdog, and that works very well for the new Ziggler.

We actually only saw a few of face Ziggler so I can't answer.

Ziggler is one of those people that I would cheer for regardless of being heel or face. With that said, even though it's only been two weeks, he's doing a good job. It isn't hard for people to cheer for you when you're up against an egotistical jerk. That is foreign none-the-less. All of his skills and how the feud ends will just add upon the snowball effect of Ziggler. He's just that damn good.

He's a face now? i thought he was a heel going up against a guy who's more of an asshole than he his

[thinks about midcard]

Haven't really seen enough of face Ziggler yet.

Quote Originally Posted by SkilletBoi View Post
    He's a face now? i thought he was a heel going up against a guy who's more of an asshole than he his
    Exactly. Couldn't agree more.

I'm looking forward to see more of face-ziggler, on smackdown when he interupted del rio's "fiesta", I thought it was gonna be interesting to see how he deals with being a face

Quote Originally Posted by SkilletBoi View Post
    Thats what I thought
    Israel Pamich
    Number 1 Contender for the RTE Championship
    Fight Night IV
    ​RTE Championship Match
    Alex Wildheart (C) v Israel Pamich

Domination
    Number 1 Contenders for the EWNCW World Tag Team Titles at:
    In Violence We Trust
    EWNCW WORLD TAG TEAM TITLE MATCH
    Mixed Emotions (C) v Domination

I hope he starts a solo career as a face. Im sick of him been with a manager by his side.

I like it so far. Only time will tell if he can actually hold his own as one though.

This is where I post recent videos. This week's video:"
    WWE's Top 20 Future MUST-SEE Blockbuster Matches!"