View Poll Results: Is Sandow ready for a championship?

Voters
34. You may not vote on this poll
  • Yes

13 38.24%
  • No

21 61.76%
Page 1 of 6 123 ... LastLast

Is Sandow ready for a World Championship?

With Money in the Bank coming up I have a huge feeling Damien Sandow is going in as one of the favorites in the Smackdown Money in the Bank Ladder Match. As a matter of fact I Believe this Sandow and Sheamus feud is to test wheither or not Sandow is ready for that the main-event scene. Though he lost this past friday, I feel he has been one of the most entertaining wrestlers on the wrestler. I know Sandow has been here less than a year, but I believe in this one year he has proven he has what it takes to truly be one of the top heels in the WWE. Imagine feuds with him and guys like Chris Jericho, CM Punk, or even John Cena. Also in the past year I can't remember a segment with Sandow where he did not get a reaction from the crowd. He is always able to keep the crowds attention for extended periods of time, and can get them to boo whenever he wants. That's a trait of a top heel. I for one would love to see Sandow with a briefcase, and I truly have faith and Sandow that he could be a truly great champion. And I see it happening sooner, rather than later.

Thoughts?

Imagine the heat when he talks down the crowd when he has the WHC in his possession. I'm for a Sandow WHC reign but I think he should need a few IC title wins but that is me.

#REAL!

Blog Entries
    Quote Originally Posted by SilverGhost View Post
    Imagine the heat when he talks down the crowd when he has the WHC in his possession. I'm for a Sandow WHC reign but I think he should need a few IC title wins but that is me.
    agreed, master the mid card and he can find a sustainable min event spot, kinda like edge did.
    if he's elevated too quick it could hurt him in the long run, like Swagger

He's not ready for a WHC reign yet.

" The Only people who try and tell you that you can't do something, are the people who have failed."

Rankings of WWE Prediction's
    WWE Hell in the Cell: 6th Place-164 PTS

he's not WHC material in my opinion

Not with his current gimmick. He needs a few character tweaks first.

I'd rather wait until he's good enough to be WWE Champion rather than saddling him with the World Heavyweight Title and thus cursing him with the label of a "pretend main eventer".

Quote Originally Posted by TempestH View Post
    Not with his current gimmick. He needs a few character tweaks first.

I'd rather wait until he's good enough to be WWE Champion rather than saddling him with the World Heavyweight Title and thus cursing him with the label of a "pretend main eventer".
    Woah woah woah. Dude, there is nothing wrong with the WHC.

#REAL!

Blog Entries
    Quote Originally Posted by SilverGhost View Post
    Woah woah woah. Dude, there is nothing wrong with the WHC.
    Try telling that to the been-here-for-5-minutes-but-act-like-they-have-been-here-forever fans. Oh wait, you did haha

Quote Originally Posted by Robstar View Post
    Try telling that to the been-here-for-5-minutes-but-act-like-they-have-been-here-forever fans. Oh wait, you did haha
    You're sounding really old fella.

Cody's more ready than he is, provided he loses the moustache

[thinks about midcard]