Page 4 of 4 FirstFirst ... 234
    Blog Entries
    Quote Originally Posted by Rick Taylor View Post
    CM Punk WILL WIN THE 2014 ROYAL RUMBLE & THEN MAIN EVENT WRESTLEMANIA 30!!!!!!!!!!!
    Can and could hope just thinking they going go with someone and build upon them.... Wade Barrett or Curtis Axel I would like to see win...
    We all judge others even if it isn't our place to judge, but supposedly at the end we are all judged by one!!!
    Wrestling, women and money who could ask for more???

If the Rumble wouldn't be used to elevate a midcarder,then,at least,I hope it goes to Jericho,as a gift for the Man who's been puting over talents and talents and doing his best not to abuse his popularity and ask for a title push.So,I hope the guy can at least do the only thing he still hadn't done,which is win the Royal Rumble!!

Quote Originally Posted by HCollins-TNA1 View Post
    Can and could hope just thinking they going go with someone and build upon them.... Wade Barrett or Curtis Axel I would like to see win...

That would be awesome but Axel should not win it; give it to Wade Barrett or C.M Punk so he can main event against Cena!!!!!!!!

" The Only people who try and tell you that you can't do something, are the people who have failed."

Rankings of WWE Prediction's
    WWE Hell in the Cell: 6th Place-164 PTS

I guess this blogger meant 2014 Royal Rumble Winner instead of 2013 Rumble winner!

" The Only people who try and tell you that you can't do something, are the people who have failed."

Ryback as Rumble winner would suck!!!!!!!

If I had to put money on a Royal Rumble winner for next year, I'm placing my bet on CM Punk winning it.

C.M Punk or Brock Lesner will probably win it. Hopefully it's C.M Punk so the WWE could see Punk vs Bryan in a 60 Minute Iron Man match at Wrestlemania 30!

If Ryback wins; he will go for the WHC!

Blog Entries
    Quote Originally Posted by AssassinBlade View Post
    If Ryback wins; he will go for the WHC!
    Ah a title he would have better chance of winning....
    We all judge others even if it isn't our place to judge, but supposedly at the end we are all judged by one!!!
    Wrestling, women and money who could ask for more???