Page 3 of 4 FirstFirst 1234 LastLast
    Quote Originally Posted by Iron Ape View Post
    Steiner should be eliminated immediately, though, and go straight for commentary.
    Scott Steiner and JBL on commentary would be amazing. Put Paul Heyman out there who is cheering for Axel or Lesnar, And it can rival the commentary of Royal Rumble 2007.

Quote Originally Posted by AWrestlingGod View Post
    Scott Steiner and JBL on commentary would be amazing. Put Paul Heyman out there who is cheering for Axel or Lesnar, And it can rival the commentary of Royal Rumble 2007.
    A petition to have Steiner replace Lawler needs to happen immediately.

Recently Played (out of ten):
    Watch Dogs (PS4)- 6.5
    Mario Kart 8 (Wii U)- 9.5
    Wolfenstein: The New Order (PS4)- 8
    Shovel Knight (Wii U
    )- 9

Mark my words, CM Punk is going to win the Royal Rumble this year. Its inevitable

The winner of the RR has always been a main eventer which is sad because you know certain guys won't win as soon as they enter.

The winner always gets really predictable around RR time, so we have to wait and see, but the Ryback could go on to win it

They really need to bring him out of bitch-mode. They've placed him in this laughable position where he loses all the time and cries about getting jumped. It's really astounding how badly they tore this guy down after months of building him up, especially considering how fast they did it. It blows my mind how they totally destroyed this guy.

I think a convincing Royal Rumble win would be a good step to getting this guy back to the position he should be in as a tough guy. Having him be an early entrant, toss the most guys over and outlast everybody. Obviously he can't go from bitch-mode straight to that but if there's one event to cement him as a legit threat again, I feel like the Royal Rumble is it.

Blog Entries
    Quote Originally Posted by Iron Ape View Post
    A petition to have Steiner replace Lawler needs to happen immediately.
    I agree with this. Another idea could be Steiner as SmackDown GM?

On topic: I see the possibility of Ryback winning the Rumble, however, I'd like D-Bry to score the win.

Join the Best e-fed, EWNCW!! Send a PM to Tommy Thunder, Kingstrem, TheJosephBanks, S.E.Zero, TTC or me filling the form you'll find in the Inferno Thread.

Find all the EWNCW links here.

The Jesting Madness: Last EWNCW Tag Team Champions (6/3/12-5-5-12), first ever EWNCW Blacklist Champions (5-5-12/11-12)

Also check TWE!!

Blog Entries
    Quote Originally Posted by Grind_Bastard View Post
    I agree with this. Another idea could be Steiner as SmackDown GM?

On topic: I see the possibility of Ryback winning the Rumble, however, I'd like D-Bry to score the win.
    Steiner is installed as Smackdown GM with Booker working under him, awards himself the WHC and sits in on commentary every week with mathematical equations about wrestlers. Defends the title against an opponent of JBL's choosing every PPV. Inducts himself into the Hall Of Fame. This stuff writes itself!

Blog Entries
    Quote Originally Posted by AWrestlingGod View Post
    I know this sounds crazy, considering the Royal Rumble is a long time from now. But I feel if Ryback does not win the WWE Championship before 2014 that he may be the one to win the Royal Rumble. I know there may be new debuts, or other wrestlers on the roster more deserving. But I feel that someone like Brock Lesnar may win the WWE Championship sometime this year, and I'm pretty sure Ryback is going to turn face sometime in the future. So I think Ryback Vs Lesnar maybe a big Wrestlemania possibility. (Not that I want to see it) Know this could be completely wrong, but I feel Ryback is going to get pushed more and more in the future. And 2014 may just be Ryback's year.

Thoughts?
    Just the title of this thread makes me say "no no no no"....

But i say restart his streak with a win against Jericho, and possibly have him given a big push maybe start out as #1 in the Rumble win... then again can always hope they go with Undertaker vs Ryback at Wrestlemania... want do much for Ryback I don't think but another win for Taker..
    We all judge others even if it isn't our place to judge, but supposedly at the end we are all judged by one!!!
    Wrestling, women and money who could ask for more???

CM Punk WILL WIN THE 2014 ROYAL RUMBLE & THEN MAIN EVENT WRESTLEMANIA 30!!!!!!!!!!!