Page 2 of 3 FirstFirst 123 LastLast
    Can we at least get 'em through the door before taking a big steaming shite on them!

Blog Entries
    Quote Originally Posted by Wade Barrett 1979 View Post
    Can we at least get 'em through the door before taking a big steaming shite on them!
    My sentiments exactly. Some people are just constantly touching cloth when it comes to new superstars though. And when you got to go, you got to go.
    Want to join EWN's original e-fed? Join EWNCW NOW!
    Want details? Just ask me!

OP said their gimmick is "crazy redneck" and someone else said "deliverance", which while a creepy movie, is just the same as crazy redneck. Me personally, I get the charles manson vibe and while he rocked a big friggin beard and looked all sorts of crazy, was no redneck. In reality, and here's the scary part about charlie, if you listen to his interviews and ignore everything he's done, he tends to make a whole hell of a lot of sense about most things. He was like a super genious that was driven mad by his own intellect but was still charasmaticand coherant enough to brain wash others into carrying out his agenda. This is what I see happening with the Bray charachter. And I haven't been this excited for a debut in a long while.

And the fist falls down
    And the fist is change
    AND THE FIST FALLS DOWN!

Quote Originally Posted by AssassinBlade View Post
    Hopefully they debut soon. A Shield vs Wyatt rivalry would be excellent.
    Wyatt family promo is a heel promo so it would make no sense if their debut is as a face stable

Blog Entries
    I enjoyed the Straight Edge Society and found them disturbing. Punk proved you can pull it off, even in a PG environment.
    Chris Jericho: 'Without a storyline, wrestling is just two guys in their underwear rolling around half naked.'

Quote Originally Posted by Wade Barrett 1979 View Post

That would require most to avoid screaming that the sky is falling before ever walking out of the house, Wade. How dare you imply such logical thought of a Wrestling Forum!

Quote Originally Posted by akbar View Post
    I'd rather masturbate to your picture of Carnage.

Quote Originally Posted by B-MCINTYRE View Post
    DRG hates everyone

Quote Originally Posted by PSOjedi View Post
    Wyatt family promo is a heel promo so it would make no sense if their debut is as a face stable

The Brodus Clay re debut promo was heel promo but look what happened.

" The Only people who try and tell you that you can't do something, are the people who have failed."

Rankings of WWE Prediction's
    WWE Hell in the Cell: 6th Place-164 PTS

Quote Originally Posted by PSOjedi View Post
    There's nothing wrong with having a heel vs. heel feud as long as the two sides are interesting and different enough from each other that they would be natural enemies regardless. I'd say the Shield and the Wyatt family qualify.

Oh, are we getting the whole, "oh lawd WWE fucked them up already" thing out of the way?

Their core gimmick is still the same. Wyatt, at times, comes out and sits in a rocking chair. His early promos depicted him from down south, with a backwoods vibe to him. He still preaches about being the 'Great Evil'.
    Kaige Chamberlain
    Ballad of an Asshole

Former RTE Tag-Team Champion(w/ Xavier Hightower[1])
    Current EWNCW Tag-Team Champion (Solo; 3/30/14) [1]
    'Father' Black Angel:
    Preacher of the Voices

Winner of BotN[Seraphim]

I'm trying to be number one, why would I settle?
    @IWACreative_Parody Tweeter

Loving the reactions here my friends. But the issue I'm getting at is the I believe the WWE are building them up to much and once they debut they are really going to struggle to take the character further then those initial video promos. Its call over hyping. Look at Del Rio as a classic example. By the time he debuted we'd seen his entire gimmick. There was nowhere for it to develop to. They should have run a video a week for two weeks and then debuted them. If the gimmick is that good it would have found its feet. They are trying to make the audience think the characters are awesome before they've even seen them live. Maybe Vince is really the brainwasher!