View Poll Results: Should TNA hire Adam Ohriner or Ryan Howe?

Voters
18. You may not vote on this poll
  • Yes, Big O

10 55.56%
  • Yes, Ryan Howe

2 11.11%
  • Should consider both.

2 11.11%
  • Back to the Indys with ya!!

4 22.22%
Page 2 of 3 FirstFirst 123 LastLast
    From what i saw Big O couldn't sell the shots he had taken which did Ryan no favors.I feel both need a good bit of work although Ryan working with someone on the main roaster could of given him a better chance to shine.

Quote Originally Posted by HCollins-TNA1 View Post
    I was with Taz there, at 1st I said Van Hammer reincarnated in Howe... Then with the Big O, he kinda remind me of a mix of Cena, and Ryder....
    If I have to pick one it going to be Howe, he came with a gimmick..
    Yeah but it's kind of a bad gimmick. How do we know it wouldn't turn into another Rock and Rave with someone. I HATED their gimmick. Christie Hemme is always gold though.

I wouldn't hire them both.

Quote Originally Posted by HungOver View Post
    From what i saw Big O couldn't sell the shots he had taken which did Ryan no favors.I feel both need a good bit of work although Ryan working with someone on the main roaster could of given him a better chance to shine.
    That's what I was thinking, Big O did nothing for Ryan, which hurt them both

Blog Entries
    Quote Originally Posted by hiphopjunkie View Post
    Yeah but it's kind of a bad gimmick. How do we know it wouldn't turn into another Rock and Rave with someone. I HATED their gimmick. Christie Hemme is always gold though.
    Recycled gimmick...... could work if done right..... But doubtful it can be done right...
    We all judge others even if it isn't our place to judge, but supposedly at the end we are all judged by one!!!
    Wrestling, women and money who could ask for more???

Ryan Howe is still shit saw him in TE5 and he is just as bad now he primarily wrestles in OVW and it is painfully to watch him.

First time seeing Big O wrestling good look obvious powerhouse few moves were sloppy can't seem to sell offense and made that match look awkward.

Going off the fact that Howe has 2 years experience to Big O's 1 i think Big O outshined him in this one.

No to Ryan Howe.

I see potential in Big O.

Quote Originally Posted by hiphopjunkie View Post
    Ryan Howe coming out playing the guitar kind of threw me off.
    Anyone else besides me thought "it's the second coming for Man Mountain Rock!"

If it wasn't for his association with Zack Ryder I'd have no interest in Big O at all, he's green as grass and as other have said couldn't sell cider to an alcoholic. Ryan Howe just reminded me of Heath Slater for all the wrong reasons so I'd pass on them both if I was being objective.
    I'm not though so Big O is my pick.

Divas to believe in.

despite the lack of experience Big O has, he has shown great potiental, at least to me. I can see him becoming one of the top guys in TNA with alittle work

Big O sucked majorly at selling, but I actually liked his offense. Cannot say the same for Howe.