Page 2 of 5 FirstFirst 1234 ... LastLast
    I love the comment of "he never had much real skill". I want to see some other 40+ y/o 7 footer hurtle the top rope on a suicide dive onto someone...or balance himself on the rope with his "old school" move. I don't know many 6 footers that can do that. Can CM Punk, Dolph Ziggler, or Daniel Bryan even do that?

Blog Entries
    I've coached the Undertaker his entire career and will be assuming the role of the character when he retires, so you better get used to us

Blog Entries
    Quote Originally Posted by Robstar View Post
    I've coached the Undertaker his entire career and will be assuming the role of the character when he retires, so you better get used to us
    Aren't you even older than Taker?

Want to join EWN's original e-fed? Join EWNCW NOW!
    Want details? Just ask me!

Fresh Member
    Blog Entries

Really!!!

[QUOTE=Suicidal_ßunny;831668]
    Undertaker is no longer entertaining to watch. There, I said it. Now, don't get me wrong, I'm all for legends and traditions (I had a freaken Taker sign at my first Raw in April 1999)

Okay, so your first Raw in April of 1999 you held up an Undertaker sign and cheered him, now because he isn't entertaining anymore, because he has a beer belly, gotten 14 years older and only wrestles a few times a year you threw the sign out.

I hope your wife doesn't do you the same way!

I agree the Undertaker's matches aren't what they were 12 years ago or even 4 or 5 years ago but the man is a living legend and at the end of the day when he is ready to hang up the boots, he'll do that.
    I'm glad he didn't hang up his boots because "1" fan decided not to hold up an Undertaker sign in the crowd anymore.
    ***Believe in The Shield***

Dear OP, believe it or not, to some people the Undertaker still is very much entertaining to watch, even to the extend that they wish he would be on screen and in matches much more than he is currently.

And to state he never had much skill to begin with is a very very bold statement.

He did more for the 'E than anyone in that business, more than any Punk or Rock or Cena will ever be able to give. He decides when its time to call it quits, on his terms. You dont think he is entertaining? That is your oppinion, and its a bad one.
    Wrestling lost the spectacle factor.

Quote Originally Posted by Robstar View Post
    I've coached Hornswoggle his entire career and will be assuming the role of the character when he retires, so you better get used to us
    Fixed for you ! You don't have to thank me...

Blog Entries
    [QUOTE=SierraHotelIndiaEchoLimaD;831864]
    Quote Originally Posted by Suicidal_ßunny View Post
    Undertaker is no longer entertaining to watch. There, I said it. Now, don't get me wrong, I'm all for legends and traditions (I had a freaken Taker sign at my first Raw in April 1999)

Okay, so your first Raw in April of 1999 you held up an Undertaker sign and cheered him, now because he isn't entertaining anymore, because he has a beer belly, gotten 14 years older and only wrestles a few times a year you threw the sign out.

I hope your wife doesn't do you the same way!

I agree the Undertaker's matches aren't what they were 12 years ago or even 4 or 5 years ago but the man is a living legend and at the end of the day when he is ready to hang up the boots, he'll do that.
    I'm glad he didn't hang up his boots because "1" fan decided not to hold up an Undertaker sign in the crowd anymore.
    You are aware that Taker's WM 25-28 matches are probably 4 out of the top 10 matches of the last 5 years right?

[QUOTE=Kajmere;831997]
    Quote Originally Posted by SierraHotelIndiaEchoLimaD View Post

You are aware that Taker's WM 25-28 matches are probably 4 out of the top 10 matches of the last 5 years right?
    Who's list? Certainly not mine. 4 out of 10 best matches, ROFL, don't make me laugh. Best if you consider a half hour punchfest good wrestling.

Undertaker has a good GIMMICK, but, unfortunately, never had much wrestling skill to go with it. HHH vs Taker were some of the most boring bullshit slugfests I've watched. But, most people need magazine top 10 lists and what not to tell them what is good.

He is a good actor, and a mediocre wrestler. He has never brought much to the table but a damn compelling gimmick and good acting.

I would take a Shelton Benjamin/Shane Douglas match in a leaky bingo hall with stopped up toilets with 500 other people over a boring ass WM streak match with half a million folks watching and 10 megatons of pyro. Why? QUALITY over quantity, and quality undertaker matches, there are not.

He's a big man, and I don't usually like the big men, because it's all punches and kicks. If all you wanna do is play a part and throw some fake punches, go sign on with some TV show like Vampire Diaries or some dumb shit like that.

Don't get me wrong, as far as big men go, there are a lot worse (when is the last time Khali powerbombed someone?) but that doesn't make me hop on the deadman bandwagon.

Put undertaker in the ring with another boring person, and it really shows. He was slowing way down when he was doing the American badass gimmick.

Hang it up, Mr Calloway. AARP called and said you've been approved.

Quote Originally Posted by DK Wrestling Savior View Post
    I love the comment of "he never had much real skill". I want to see some other 40+ y/o 7 footer hurtle the top rope on a suicide dive onto someone...or balance himself on the rope with his "old school" move. I don't know many 6 footers that can do that. Can CM Punk, Dolph Ziggler, or Daniel Bryan even do that?
    Walking on the top rope is easy, people do it all the time, if you ever watched anything other than WWE you would know that. And go watch some Bigelow moonsault footage and tell me when undertaker can do THAT.

Blog Entries
    Quote Originally Posted by Suicidal_ßunny View Post

Who's list? Certainly not mine. 4 out of 10 best matches, ROFL, don't make me laugh. Best if you consider a half hour punchfest good wrestling.

Undertaker has a good GIMMICK, but, unfortunately, never had much wrestling skill to go with it. HHH vs Taker were some of the most boring bullshit slugfests I've watched. But, most people need magazine top 10 lists and what not to tell them what is good.

He is a good actor, and a mediocre wrestler. He has never brought much to the table but a damn compelling gimmick and good acting.

I would take a Shelton Benjamin/Shane Douglas match in a leaky bingo hall with stopped up toilets with 500 other people over a boring ass WM streak match with half a million folks watching and 10 megatons of pyro. Why? QUALITY over quantity, and quality undertaker matches, there are not.

He's a big man, and I don't usually like the big men, because it's all punches and kicks. If all you wanna do is play a part and throw some fake punches, go sign on with some TV show like Vampire Diaries or some dumb shit like that.

Don't get me wrong, as far as big men go, there are a lot worse (when is the last time Khali powerbombed someone?) but that doesn't make me hop on the deadman bandwagon.

Put undertaker in the ring with another boring person, and it really shows. He was slowing way down when he was doing the American badass gimmick.

Hang it up, Mr Calloway. AARP called and said you've been approved.
    To each his own, seems to me that you just flat out don't like Taker for some reason. Maybe he refused to sign you an autograph or something.
    IMO Taker is unquestionably the best 'big man' in wrestling history. And to say that he "never had much wrestling skill" is idiotic frankly.
    Want to join EWN's original e-fed? Join EWNCW NOW!
    Want details? Just ask me!