Page 1 of 3 123 LastLast

How soon will RVD be gifted a title?

I just have a feeling that he will get a title push. I'm not sure which one though. Hopefully only the IC.

Blog Entries
    If he's going to be on a Chris Jericho type schedule, then I don't mind him getting a novelty mid card title run. I mean someone will get a good rub f beating him for that title, so he'd make for a good transitional champion.
    However, I think perhaps that he'd be better utilized in a tag team perhaps in the long term (RVD and Justin Gabriel?). And I wouldn't mind seeing him win a tag title
    Want to join EWN's original e-fed? Join EWNCW NOW!
    Want details? Just ask me!

Summerslam if I had to make a guess. United States Title maybe?

just before he gets a wellness strike lol

Quote Originally Posted by AWrestlingGod View Post
    Although the U.S Championship would be a(n) nice touch for the RVD comeback, in an interview he said he wants to work with only "Wrestlemania Main Eventer'." That means we can see a excellent rivalry for the WWE Championship with John Cena, C.M Punk, or even Ryback. When RVD returns, he might win the MITB and cash it in on either the same night at MITB 2013 or Summerslam 2013 depending on which is better for the "E.

" The Only people who try and tell you that you can't do something, are the people who have failed."

Rankings of WWE Prediction's
    WWE Hell in the Cell: 6th Place-164 PTS

Quote Originally Posted by AWrestlingGod View Post
    Yeah i can see him winning the US title.

Quote Originally Posted by AssassinBlade View Post
    Although the U.S Championship would be a(n) nice touch for the RVD comeback, in an interview he said he wants to work with only "Wrestlemania Main Eventer'." That means we can see a excellent rivalry for the WWE Championship with John Cena, C.M Punk, or even Ryback. When RVD returns, he might win the MITB and cash it in on either the same night at MITB 2013 or Summerslam 2013 depending on which is better for the "E.
    I see giving him the money in the bank as a waste one as he doesn't need or deserve it/a world title (those days are past him) and he's already won it and second win does help him. the only two guys i can see it going to is bryan or orton though i am surprised that jericho is having a singles match with ryback and isn't involved. Loving the whc mitb thogh. hopefully rhodes of sandow win that.

IDK why, but I feel that RVD is going to wrestle at MITB and that is it. He's gone.

Blog Entries
    Quote Originally Posted by Playboy Stevie V View Post
    IDK why, but I feel that RVD is going to wrestle at MITB and that is it. He's gone.
    It's been reported that he's signed a short term part time deal.
    Want to join EWN's original e-fed? Join EWNCW NOW!
    Want details? Just ask me!

Holy shit RVD has gone back to WWE? lel