Day of Reckoning 2

Day of Reckoning 2 is too this day my favorite wrestling game of all time. I literally played the game all day this past sunday, and I realized that this game bye far has the most in-depth moveset of any console wrestling game. I feel the gameplay was perfect, and that the pacing of the matches where all realistic. As opposed to most games know a days where you can put the level to legendary and can still win a match in less than 5 mins. I have had matches on Day of Reckoning 2 that have went for 15-20 mins. And these where simple one on one matches. Now the main-thing this game was missing I believe was the lack of voice-over. But I still remember the storyline being pretty good, with creating your own character and going through season mode. I also remember the graphics for the game to be very good for a gamecube console. I wish in the future, developers would look at this game and have a somewhat similar gameplay style as this.

So who else has played and enjoyed this game? If so did you like or hate it?

Quote Originally Posted by AWrestlingGod View Post
    Day of Reckoning 2 is too this day my favorite wrestling game of all time. I literally played the game all day this past sunday, and I realized that this game bye far has the most in-depth moveset of any console wrestling game. I feel the gameplay was perfect, and that the pacing of the matches where all realistic. As opposed to most games know a days where you can put the level to legendary and can still win a match in less than 5 mins. I have had matches on Day of Reckoning 2 that have went for 15-20 mins. And these where simple one on one matches. Now the main-thing this game was missing I believe was the lack of voice-over. But I still remember the storyline being pretty good, with creating your own character and going through season mode. I also remember the graphics for the game to be very good for a gamecube console. I wish in the future, developers would look at this game and have a somewhat similar gameplay style as this.

So who else has played and enjoyed this game? If so did you like or hate it?
    Gamecube always had the best looking versions of multi-plats.

Recently Played (out of ten):
    Mario Kart 8 (Wii U)- 9.5
    Wolfenstein: The New Order (PS4)- 8
    Shovel Knight (Wii U
    )- 9
    The Last Of Us: Remastered (PS4)- 10
    Kirby: Triple Deluxe (3DS)- 8.5