Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12
    Quote Originally Posted by The Piper View Post
    The WWE MITB is all faces, WHC is all heels, maybe they should have switched Sheamus and Christian for say Ambrose and Cesaro, it would have made for better watching for the average fan.

And no, Wade is not a face, he is booked against heels semi-often (more so than others), but his character is that of a heel
    no one said he is a face.

Blog Entries
    Although most think he's a shell of his former self, I think WWE should go all in with RVD and give him the win, if not Christian. Not sure they should blow their load with DB already. He doesn't really need the briefcase to chase the title at this point in the game.

Personally, I don't think any of the WHC MITB contenders are ready for or deserve a title reign yet, although I am a fan of most of them. I could see an eventual briefcase transfer or even a loss stemming from that match.

Blog Entries
    I think the WWE Championship MITB match will be won by Daniel Bryan or Randy Orton.
    With what's going on between those 2 right now you can just see it coming down to them as the final 2 battling it out for the case.

The WHC MIB match is very difficult to call.
    None of the participants are THAT over at the moment, and on top of that, they're all heels (it's going to be interesting to see how the crowd will react to this match).
    Barrett isn't very over.
    Swagger's messed up with his DUI
    Sandow is over but I can't see him winning it
    Fandango I'd give the least chance to of winning it.
    Rhodes has gone cold
    Ambrose is over but is the US champ, so can't see him winning it
    Cesaro again I'm not sure on.

I'd have to go and say that Barrett, Cesaro and Rhodes are my top picks. Barrett could use the boost since he's gone very flat. Cesaro with his new pairing with Colter could be an interesting winner (with Swagger back, that would be interesting to see how it works out). And Rhodes I can see winning with the crowd getting behind him thus turning him face. Rhodes Scholars needs to end, fast, and Rhodes winning and going face would be a great way to build him up.

Here's another interesting thought though; Dean Ambrose. What if... The Shield attack at some point in the match and help Ambrose win the briefcase? Tag titles, US title and the WWE title MITB case in The Shield's possession? A pretty interesting scenario IMO.
    Want to join EWN's original e-fed? Join EWNCW NOW!
    Want details? Just ask me!

No faces in the smackdown MITB?

What Arsenal fans think about RVP moving to UTD:
    Quote Originally Posted by akbar View Post
    There is a difference between playing shit and being shit. You said I think RVP is shit, where I'm saying he'll play shit... His ability will still be there but it just won't have a bug effect on UTD.
    Oh akbar....

Blog Entries
    Quote Originally Posted by magglis View Post
    No faces in the smackdown MITB?
    I'm guessing that at least one person in the match will turn alignment in the buildup to or indeed at the ppv itself.
    My bet is on Cody rhodes.
    Want to join EWN's original e-fed? Join EWNCW NOW!
    Want details? Just ask me!

Quote Originally Posted by Tommy Thunder View Post
    I'm guessing that at least one person in the match will turn alignment in the buildup to or indeed at the ppv itself.
    My bet is on Cody rhodes.
    Still they should have had a fan favorite just for having someone to get some cheers in the match, lol.

What Arsenal fans think about RVP moving to UTD:
    Quote Originally Posted by akbar View Post
    There is a difference between playing shit and being shit. You said I think RVP is shit, where I'm saying he'll play shit... His ability will still be there but it just won't have a bug effect on UTD.
    Oh akbar....

Wade Barrett should win this to get himself back into something interesting.

Dean Ambrose would be interesting, but I just don't see him as World Champ yet. But knowing the Shield could ruin any World Champion's title reign would be an awesome hook for every show.
    I'd rather have nothing than have a lie.