Page 5 of 6 FirstFirst ... 3456 LastLast

Thread: Suicide angle

Blog Entries
    Quote Originally Posted by CricketTragic View Post
    When I hear Suicide in TNA the first thing I think is Dark, Mysterious, different
    When I hear Manic I think Manic depression.

People are too sensitive these days, he is not endorsing suicide or comtemplating it

Back on topic though I think the gimmick is dead now anyways, oops I mean non living
    When you hear the word 'Suicide' you think about 'dark', 'mysterious' and 'different' before you think about, I don't know, 'suicide'? Strange!
    Manic to me means 'frantic', a 'crazy person who's not afraid to do anything'.
    He's not contemplating manic depression nor suffering from it either, maybe you are the sensitive one in this case.

I don't think the gimmick is dead. It was reported that Perkins worked under the mask using the Manic name at a recent show.
    Want to join EWN's original e-fed? Join EWNCW NOW!
    Want details? Just ask me!

Quote Originally Posted by Tommy Thunder View Post
    When you hear the word 'Suicide' you think about 'dark', 'mysterious' and 'different' before you think about, I don't know, 'suicide'? Strange!
    Manic to me means 'frantic', a 'crazy person who's not afraid to do anything'.
    He's not contemplating manic depression nor suffering from it either, maybe you are the sensitive one in this case.

I don't think the gimmick is dead. It was reported that Perkins worked under the mask using the Manic name at a recent show.
    Of course the word suicide you think of the description of that word as a first but once you hear it a few times then yes what I think I mentioned before.

Maybe I am more sensitive to Manic as members of my family have had severe Manic Depression and its a sad thing to see, different people are sensitive to different things but I am not going to go on a major campaign about the name Manic because it means something sad to me, I deal with it.
    Israel Pamich
    Number 1 Contender for the RTE Championship
    Fight Night IV
    ​RTE Championship Match
    Alex Wildheart (C) v Israel Pamich

Domination
    Number 1 Contenders for the EWNCW World Tag Team Titles at:
    In Violence We Trust
    EWNCW WORLD TAG TEAM TITLE MATCH
    Mixed Emotions (C) v Domination

he was named Suicide i thought cause he did high risk moves. Plus maybe the game company own some of the rights to the name. i just look forward to this thread tonight. i want to see some of the people back track on ehat they said.

Quote Originally Posted by CricketTragic View Post
    Of course the word suicide you think of the description of that word as a first but once you hear it a few times then yes what I think I mentioned before.
    Good for you, but not for those who don't watch wrestling. For example, lets say you were talking to a friend and said "you should see Suicide in action". What do you think non-wrestling fans would think.

Quote Originally Posted by Rassling_Fan View Post
    Good for you, but not for those who don't watch wrestling. For example, lets say you were talking to a friend and said "you should see Suicide in action". What do you think non-wrestling fans would think.
    The non-wrestling fan would say what? Fan would say Suicide is a wrestler in TNA. Non-fan then will say what is TNA?

If they ever put a show against raw on a monday he could counter Raw Is Jericho by announcing that it is another Manic Monday. At one point they had homicide and suicide as wrestlers, I think Manic is at least a step in the right direction but neither Suicide or Manic scream man of mystery to me

Quote Originally Posted by Cynicism View Post
    If they ever put a show against raw on a monday he could counter Raw Is Jericho by announcing that it is another Manic Monday. At one point they had homicide and suicide as wrestlers, I think Manic is at least a step in the right direction but neither Suicide or Manic scream man of mystery to me

its hard to make him a man of mystery when they said who is under the mask on the show.

Agreed, I'd have him wrestle under his actual name and scrap the masked character completely

Quote Originally Posted by PSOjedi View Post
    This makes perfect sense to me !!! Brilliant idea from TNA Creatives !
    It would be a shocker to have AA cashing his X Division championship and win again !
    I'm not worried about Sabin, he will regain the title after all this !

In fact just after the X Division match, I thought Suicide was Garrett Bischoff. I said to myself, yes it makes sense because like that, Bully Ray is safe, no one will cash in the title. But at the end I thought it would be Chris Daniels. Never I thought Austin Aries.

Brilliant !
    Can't wait for next Impact
    still think it's brilliant?

Double A will cost Chris Sabin the title.
    If not, all this, does not make any sense...

Respect the beard !