Page 3 of 6 FirstFirst 12345 ... LastLast

Thread: Suicide angle

This makes perfect sense to me !!! Brilliant idea from TNA Creatives !
    It would be a shocker to have AA cashing his X Division championship and win again !
    I'm not worried about Sabin, he will regain the title after all this !

In fact just after the X Division match, I thought Suicide was Garrett Bischoff. I said to myself, yes it makes sense because like that, Bully Ray is safe, no one will cash in the title. But at the end I thought it would be Chris Daniels. Never I thought Austin Aries.

Brilliant !
    Can't wait for next Impact

Quote Originally Posted by PSOjedi View Post
    This makes perfect sense to me !!! Brilliant idea from TNA Creatives !
    It would be a shocker to have AA cashing his X Division championship and win again !
    I'm not worried about Sabin, he will regain the title after all this !

In fact just after the X Division match, I thought Suicide was Garrett Bischoff. I said to myself, yes it makes sense because like that, Bully Ray is safe, no one will cash in the title. But at the end I thought it would be Chris Daniels. Never I thought Austin Aries.

Brilliant !
    Can't wait for next Impact

TNA Impact had a pretty good week. In my opinion, Austin Aries was pretty obvious after he said "I have beaten you once." An Aries and Bully Ray match would be could, but I wonder what could of been if Chris Sabin actually hung on too the belt long enough to vs Bully Ray.

" The Only people who try and tell you that you can't do something, are the people who have failed."

Rankings of WWE Prediction's
    WWE Hell in the Cell: 6th Place-164 PTS

That makes Austin Aries face now ?

I stand corrected. I saw Impact last night and Aries using the suit for that day to win the x division title to cash it in like he did last year is an Awesome story line.

I was under the impression that when I heard the spoilers that it was Aries that they were trying to say that Aries was suicide the whole time. That's why I was like WTF?

Blog Entries
    Even I thought it would be either Wes or Garrett...but Aeries has stunned me...a very good move...

Quote Originally Posted by PSOjedi View Post
    That makes Austin Aries face now ?
    uh...maybe? He was a heel, he's going against Ray, but he jumped TJP, so the jury's still out on him

to quote the miz "AWESOME"

The only down side is I would assume the Suicide gimmick is done.

Blog Entries
    I like how Hogan just went "This is TJ Perkins, and he's been playing Suicide for years!"

LOL!

The only downside for me is that the Suicide gimmick is being cut yet again.
    Want to join EWN's original e-fed? Join EWNCW NOW!
    Want details? Just ask me!

weeks, months, years who's counting

kind of would like to see TJ join CD and Kaz

Blog Entries
    I think it all for the long term.... my guess the Aries reveal as who was Suicide and Sabin losing the title and TJ Perkins being revealed as who was the real Suicide.... My guess the next few weeks want be the end of this story.... my guess Bound For Glory will??

set up Aries vs Sabin all depending on the out come of Destination X and the BFG series..
    and eventually push TJ Perkins to win the X-Div title..

Anyone else think this or care to offer insight on my theory??
    We all judge others even if it isn't our place to judge, but supposedly at the end we are all judged by one!!!
    Wrestling, women and money who could ask for more???