Page 1 of 6 123 ... LastLast

Thread: Suicide angle

Suicide angle

so i just seen this youtube vid of the whole unmasking of suicide . when did this whole thing happen? it wasnt on last weeks show thats for sure.. can anyone fill me in
    Best Gimmick on NXT

Fresh Member
    It's happening this week. TNA sort of spoiled it. They taped two episodes last week.

ohh ok thanks !
    Best Gimmick on NXT

FFS!!! Spoiler this right now!!

They are trying something different, a way of attracting viewers which I certainly think works for me. and sorry to tell you this guys but if TNA are putting it in there promos which are advertised on there youtube channel ( I assume there also on Spike but I'm from the uk) so not really a spoiler as such.
    I wish I was sad and lonely enough to spam hate

they did not however reveal *who* it was under the mask in that preview. If you are curious, go read the Impact taping results. If you want to wait until tomorrow night to find out, then do that. This topic hasn't been labeled as a spoiler topic, so i will not discuss it any further. there isn't too much to say about the preview, it was what, like 51 seconds long?
    "What was dat honey? Oh dat was da dragon screw leg whip!" -Dusty Rhodes on commentary during Rey Mysterio jr. vs. Eddie Guerrero at Halloween Havoc '96

After years of shrugging it off, Cena's beginning to get annoyed by his haters.

I heard who it was on twitter. It made no sense to me, for it to be that person. I haven't watch Impact for this coming Thursday so I'm interested to see how they story line this to make sense of it, since they killed off a character. The end.

if you don't want spoilers don't go to a wrestling thread or news site.

Black Ninja!
    The title of this thread had me very worried for a second.

Quote Originally Posted by BennyTheBall View Post
    Your anus, K2. Ring is a euphemism for anus.