Page 3 of 5 FirstFirst 12345 LastLast

Thread: Mitb

Quote Originally Posted by Mark_Anout View Post
    I think the WHC Mitb will be kane, ambrose, cesaro, sin cara, barret and big show.
    Interesting inference but Kane is already in the WWE Championship MITB. If the WHC MITB is actually on the card, I would like to see more superstars in this match but those of whom were not WHC or WWE Championship prior or ever to the MITB event. If I was to take a superstar out of your inference, it would be Sin Cara because he botches a lot of moves and I do not believe it is smart to put his caliber into these type of matches. The darkhorse of this match is Cesaro who can indeed pull of an upset victory and after the event feud with Jack Swagger after his thumb injury heels and can put a revival to the tag team division. If Ambrose is put into this match which is highly possible since know one is feuding with him Kofi Kingston is gone; it would be relevant to put this young and upcoming superstar into the ranks of WWE MITB. If Big Show is unable to return on time and if Barrett is entering a feud, this match might not happen. In my opinion, Curtis Axel, Wade Barrett, and The Miz should enter the MITB Match. It would add hype to the match and add contradictions of whom might win between Dean Ambrose and Curtis Axel. If the WWE was smart, they would give the MITB briefcase to Curtis Axel and put him in a seemingly long feud while having that WHC Briefcase. If Axel is indeed in a Intercontinental Championship match, Dean Ambrose would win this match with the help of the Shield; Seth Rollins and Roman Reigns.

" The Only people who try and tell you that you can't do something, are the people who have failed."

Rankings of WWE Prediction's
    WWE Hell in the Cell: 6th Place-164 PTS

I was pretty disappointed that Orton and Sheamus are in the WWE MitB, especially Sheamus who I was expecting to be in the WHC MitB match. That said the participants for the WWE match are a pretty awesome mix of awesome (Punk and Bryan), novelty awesome (Christian and RVD) and solid (Sheamus and Orton).

Hopefully the WHC match will have some interesting participants, Bryan and RVD being the best picks for the WWE match, I'd like to see Barrett, Kingston, Ambrose, Kane, Ziggler and Big E. I'd really like to see Barrett win and spend a long time with the case restoring his credibility be cashing in for the win.

Divas to believe in.

All faces in this match, hmmmmm.

Quote Originally Posted by MachoManFan View Post
    I was pretty disappointed that Orton and Sheamus are in the WWE MitB, especially Sheamus who I was expecting to be in the WHC MitB match. That said the participants for the WWE match are a pretty awesome mix of awesome (Punk and Bryan), novelty awesome (Christian and RVD) and solid (Sheamus and Orton).

Hopefully the WHC match will have some interesting participants, Bryan and RVD being the best picks for the WWE match, I'd like to see Barrett, Kingston, Ambrose, Kane, Ziggler and Big E. I'd really like to see Barrett win and spend a long time with the case restoring his credibility be cashing in for the win.
    kane is in the wwe mitb match already. this qas said more then once in the thread.

Quote Originally Posted by Wade Barrett 1979 View Post
    All faces in this match, hmmmmm.
    Someone will possibly turn heel. Probably Orton, Bryan (even though that may not be a wise decision), or Kane.

Oops. Forgot about Kane being in RAW Mitb. In that case i would expect to see Cesaro, Barrett, Rhodes Scholars, Big Show, Ambrose, Sin Cara. (dont like the sin cara choice either but he was in it before and id rather have him than khali). But with the Raw match having 7 guys(so far), who knows how many this one will have.
    Last edited by Mark_Anout; 06-25-2013 at 07:39 PM.

Quote Originally Posted by MachoManFan View Post

That would do wonders for the WHC MITB. Unfortunately, Kofi Kingston is injured and is sidelined for another 8 weeks. Dolph Ziggler will be in the WHC Match with the title on the line against Alberto Del Rio so he will not compete. Kane is in the WWE Championship MITB and Ambrose & Big E Langston are the only ones in your list that are able to compete. Wade Barrett winning the WHC MITB would do wonders for him!

" The Only people who try and tell you that you can't do something, are the people who have failed."

Rankings of WWE Prediction's
    WWE Hell in the Cell: 6th Place-164 PTS

Quote Originally Posted by TempestH View Post
    Someone will possibly turn heel. Probably Orton, Bryan (even though that may not be a wise decision), or Kane.
    How about RVD? The only way i see Punk not winning is if Brock or Heyman cost him the match. so Punk about to win, Brock's music hits he clears the ring for RVD to win, leaving with the case and Heyman.

Quote Originally Posted by AssassinBlade View Post
    That would do wonders for the WHC MITB. Unfortunately, Kofi Kingston is injured and is sidelined for another 8 weeks. Dolph Ziggler will be in the WHC Match with the title on the line against Alberto Del Rio so he will not compete. Kane is in the WWE Championship MITB and Ambrose & Big E Langston are the only ones in your list that are able to compete. Wade Barrett winning the WHC MITB would do wonders for him!
    Wow, you're right. This was officially my worst wrestling based idea since the AJ and AJ long angle: AJ Styles joins WWE and declares his love for AJ Lee showing his AJ tattoo as proof!

So if I've got Ambrose, Barrett and Big E let's add Rhodes, Cesaro and Sandow for interestingness. What I'd really like to see is 6 people who haven't been WHC before.
    Last edited by MachoManFan; 06-25-2013 at 09:15 PM.

Divas to believe in.

Semi Spoiler.

The WWE match is all Faces while the WHC is all heels.