Page 4 of 5 FirstFirst ... 2345 LastLast
Results 31 to 40 of 46

Thread: Mitb

  1. #31
    If the WWE roster wasn't so crappy, I would care.

  2. #32
    Quote Originally Posted by MachoManFan View Post
    Wow, you're right. This was officially my worst wrestling based idea since the AJ and AJ long angle: AJ Styles joins WWE and declares his love for AJ Lee showing his AJ tattoo as proof!

    So if I've got Ambrose, Barrett and Big E let's add Rhodes, Cesaro and Sandow for interestingness. What I'd really like to see is 6 people who haven't been WHC before.
    That seems like a better WHC MITB that I would watch. I believe this year the creative team is testing which heel is getting the best heat in the WHC MITB and what superstar is getting fans during the WWE MITB.


    " The Only people who try and tell you that you can't do something, are the people who have failed."

    Rankings of WWE Prediction's
    WWE Hell in the Cell: 6th Place-164 PTS



    .

  3. #33
    Quote Originally Posted by Mark_Anout View Post
    How about RVD? The only way i see Punk not winning is if Brock or Heyman cost him the match. so Punk about to win, Brock's music hits he clears the ring for RVD to win, leaving with the case and Heyman.
    This was what I was thinking. Brock Lesner and C.M Punk rivalry wouldn't end too soon.


    " The Only people who try and tell you that you can't do something, are the people who have failed."

    Rankings of WWE Prediction's
    WWE Hell in the Cell: 6th Place-164 PTS



    .

  4. #34
    Senior Member scribblerking's Avatar
    Join Date
    Apr 2012
    Location
    Southeast
    Posts
    443
    Blog Entries
    7
    So they say we have Wade Barrett, Jack Swagger, Antonio Cesaro, Dean Ambrose, Fandango, Cody Rhodes and Damien Sandow for the MITB WHC match? Pretty much what everyone has been saying...I like the group of all heels here and the face with the WWE title...the dynamics with Swagger and Cesaro should prove interesting as well as Sandow and Rhodes...still I think it comes down to either Cody or Wade and I am going with Cody as the winner here...



    If I am not back in five minutes...just wait longer!--Ace Ventura

    Getyour facts first, then you can distort them as you please. --Mark Twain

  5. #35
    Quote Originally Posted by scribblerking View Post
    So they say we have Wade Barrett, Jack Swagger, Antonio Cesaro, Dean Ambrose, Fandango, Cody Rhodes and Damien Sandow for the MITB WHC match? Pretty much what everyone has been saying...I like the group of all heels here and the face with the WWE title...the dynamics with Swagger and Cesaro should prove interesting as well as Sandow and Rhodes...still I think it comes down to either Cody or Wade and I am going with Cody as the winner here...
    It is an excellent idea for WWE to incorporate that. This might give us a hint of the WHC changing hands to Dolph Ziggler since all heels are in the WHC MITB. In my opinion, where does this leave Del Rio. Without the WHC, he is boring and is pushed to mid carder status until the WWE knows what to do with him. It has happened countless times to superstars such as Sin Cara, Zack Ryder, and Jack Swagger. In the WHC MITB, Jack Swagger is not going to win because Cesaro is in the match which might spell confusing between Coulter and the All American American Jack Swagger. This WHC MITB can either be rewarded to Dean Ambrose, Wade Barrett, or Cody Rhodes. Personally I believe that Barrett should obtain the briefcase to solidify himself and finally begin the Barrett Barrage and admittedly who doesn't want to see a Dolph Ziggler vs Wade Barrett feud over the Summer!


    " The Only people who try and tell you that you can't do something, are the people who have failed."

    Rankings of WWE Prediction's
    WWE Hell in the Cell: 6th Place-164 PTS



    .

  6. #36
    Quote Originally Posted by AssassinBlade View Post
    It is an excellent idea for WWE to incorporate that. This might give us a hint of the WHC changing hands to Dolph Ziggler since all heels are in the WHC MITB. In my opinion, where does this leave Del Rio. Without the WHC, he is boring and is pushed to mid carder status until the WWE knows what to do with him. It has happened countless times to superstars such as Sin Cara, Zack Ryder, and Jack Swagger. In the WHC MITB, Jack Swagger is not going to win because Cesaro is in the match which might spell confusing between Coulter and the All American American Jack Swagger. This WHC MITB can either be rewarded to Dean Ambrose, Wade Barrett, or Cody Rhodes. Personally I believe that Barrett should obtain the briefcase to solidify himself and finally begin the Barrett Barrage and admittedly who doesn't want to see a Dolph Ziggler vs Wade Barrett feud over the Summer!

    Dean Ambrose winning at MITB wouldn't make sense!


    " The Only people who try and tell you that you can't do something, are the people who have failed."

    Rankings of WWE Prediction's
    WWE Hell in the Cell: 6th Place-164 PTS



    .

  7. #37
    Quote Originally Posted by AssassinBlade View Post

    Dean Ambrose winning at MITB wouldn't make sense!
    Are you replying to yourself now?!


    Divas to believe in.

  8. #38
    Quote Originally Posted by MachoManFan View Post
    Are you replying to yourself now?!
    Don't be silly he can't be!


    Divas to believe in.

  9. #39
    Quote Originally Posted by MachoManFan View Post
    Are you replying to yourself now?!
    Just forgot to add a comment to my other post...


    " The Only people who try and tell you that you can't do something, are the people who have failed."

    Rankings of WWE Prediction's
    WWE Hell in the Cell: 6th Place-164 PTS



    .

  10. #40
    Quote Originally Posted by Suicidal_ßunny View Post
    If the WWE roster wasn't so crappy, I would care.

    That was a huge misinterpretation of the WWE roster. The roster is not crappy it is how the creative team books superstars such as Zack Ryder, Brodus Clay, and A-Train that makes them WWE roster look like a joke. In my opinion, the roster is pretty good all it needs is a better creative team; and no we do need the attitude era creative team but a creative team that is filled with Zeb Coulter's and Paul Heyman's


    " The Only people who try and tell you that you can't do something, are the people who have failed."

    Rankings of WWE Prediction's
    WWE Hell in the Cell: 6th Place-164 PTS



    .

Tags for this Thread

Bookmarks

Posting Permissions

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
  •  

© 2011 eWrestlingNews, All Rights Reserved.