Page 2 of 5 FirstFirst 1234 ... LastLast

Thread: Mitb

I am confused as to why they left Ryback and Y2J out of the MITB and put them in a singles match.
    "If the devil can't defeat me, cancer doesn't stand a chance in hell! Pray for sick children who face this horrible disease 'cause The Snake will be just fine."
    Get well soon Jake 'The Snake' Roberts

Jessie J has nothing on her

Quote Originally Posted by TNA 'The very best' View Post
    I am confused as to why they left Ryback and Y2J out of the MITB and put them in a singles match.
    they needed a filler match, and for Ryback to win a ppv match for once this year

Apparently we will see a Miz v Axel IC Title match... I highly doubt they will have a WHC MITB match now. No Ryback, no Jericho, no Ziggler, no Del Rio, no Henry, no Miz, no Axel

That leaves: Sandow, Barrett, Fandango, Rhodes, Ambrose, Khali, R-Truth? I simply dont see the WWE putting them in a WHC MITB match.

There are rumors that the shield might be involved in the MITB match, possibly double duty for Reigns/Rollins.

I can see them adding Cesaro, Barrett, maybe Sin Cara for some high flying appeal, Sandow, and Rhodes, and a couple other bodies.
    Kaige Chamberlain
    Ballad of an Asshole

Former RTE Tag-Team Champion(w/ Xavier Hightower[1])
    Current EWNCW Tag-Team Champion (Solo; 3/30/14) [1]
    'Father' Black Angel:
    Preacher of the Voices

Winner of BotN[Seraphim]

Lord Joseph Pythonicus, Archduke of the Black Coast and Lord of the Serpent Port.
    @IWACreative_Parody Tweeter

It would be obvious of why they did not put Ryback and Jericho in a MITB. First of all, Y2J is going on tour soon with Fozzy so many fans would not believe he would win the match he created which was the MITB. Ryback is only entering this match because he needs at least one PPV win ti be considered as a threat to WHC or WWE Champions. A WHC MITB can still happen with these following participant which is showing in my next blog. These superstars are Curtis Axel, Dean Ambrose, Big E Langston, Antonio Cesaro, Cody Rhodes, Wade Barrett, and The Miz.

" The Only people who try and tell you that you can't do something, are the people who have failed."

Rankings of WWE Prediction's
    WWE Hell in the Cell: 6th Place-164 PTS

Quote Originally Posted by ToiletBowl View Post
    Apparently we will see a Miz v Axel IC Title match... I highly doubt they will have a WHC MITB match now. No Ryback, no Jericho, no Ziggler, no Del Rio, no Henry, no Miz, no Axel

That leaves: Sandow, Barrett, Fandango, Rhodes, Ambrose, Khali, R-Truth? I simply dont see the WWE putting them in a WHC MITB match.
    Big E, Antonino Cesaro, Sin Cara, ryder. it wasn't always huge names in the MITB.

Quote Originally Posted by AssassinBlade View Post
    It would be obvious of why they did not put Ryback and Jericho in a MITB. First of all, Y2J is going on tour soon with Fozzy so many fans would not believe he would win the match he created which was the MITB. Ryback is only entering this match because he needs at least one PPV win ti be considered as a threat to WHC or WWE Champions. A WHC MITB can still happen with these following participant which is showing in my next blog. These superstars are Curtis Axel, Dean Ambrose, Big E Langston, Antonio Cesaro, Cody Rhodes, Wade Barrett, and The Miz.
    The ICW knows these things the rest of the 'WWE Universe' probably don't. I would much rather see them two go at in in the MITB than a singles match. Maybe I will be surprised and they will put on a good match.,
    "If the devil can't defeat me, cancer doesn't stand a chance in hell! Pray for sick children who face this horrible disease 'cause The Snake will be just fine."
    Get well soon Jake 'The Snake' Roberts

Jessie J has nothing on her

The ICW knows these things the rest of the 'WWE Universe' probably don't. I would much rather see them two go at in in the MITB than a singles match. Maybe I will be surprised and they will put on a good match.,
    This might be an excellent match if the crowd could let it be. In my opinion, it all depends on the atmosphere of the match so the show can be excellence like the Raw after Wrestlemania with many monumental moments.

" The Only people who try and tell you that you can't do something, are the people who have failed."

Rankings of WWE Prediction's
    WWE Hell in the Cell: 6th Place-164 PTS

I think the WHC Mitb will be kane, ambrose, cesaro, sin cara, barret and big show.

Blog Entries
    Quote Originally Posted by Mark_Anout View Post
    I think the WHC Mitb will be kane, ambrose, cesaro, sin cara, barret and big show.
    Kane is already in the WWE MITB, unless he pulls double duty, he won't be in the WHC match.

It depends on how much is the WWE interested in pushing the mid cards. A chance would have been having the three members of The Shield in it and see how things go. But since the Uso's won a number one contenders match, the tag titles will probably be defended, so this seems quite difficult.

I'd like to see Barrett, Cesaro or Sandow in a MITB match.

Join the Best e-fed, EWNCW!! Send a PM to Tommy Thunder, Kingstrem, TheJosephBanks, S.E.Zero, TTC or me filling the form you'll find in the Inferno Thread.

Find all the EWNCW links here.

The Jesting Madness: Last EWNCW Tag Team Champions (6/3/12-5-5-12), first ever EWNCW Blacklist Champions (5-5-12/11-12)

Also check TWE!!