Page 1 of 5 123 ... LastLast

Thread: Mitb

Fresh Member
    Blog Entries

Mitb

With money in the bank starting to take shape...

WWE Title Match:
    Mark Henry vs. John Cena (c)

World Heavyweight Title Match:
    Dolph Ziggler vs. Alberto Del Rio (c)

WWE Tag Team Title Match:
    The Usos vs. Seth Rollins and Roman Reigns (c)

Money In The Bank Match:
    CM Punk, Daniel Bryan, Sheamus, Randy Orton, Christian, Kane and Rob Van Dam

Chris Jericho vs. Ryback

who do you see being in the WHC money in the bank ladder match?
    if there is one, or, do you think they are going back to the one contract for both titles... personally i like the idea of 1 ladder match because the holder of the brief case could have such a good story line in place...

Stephanie specifically said the MITB Ladder match is going to be for the WWE Championship. So they're not going back to one contract for both titles.

We'll probably see the WHC version announced on Smackdown, though I'd rather they just stick with the WWE Championship MITB match.

There's already a ton of star power elsewhere and the Smackdown MITB would just feel secondary.
    I'd rather have nothing than have a lie.

Quote Originally Posted by Bodom View Post
    Stephanie specifically said the MITB Ladder match is going to be for the WWE Championship. So they're not going back to one contract for both titles.

We'll probably see the WHC version announced on Smackdown, though I'd rather they just stick with the WWE Championship MITB match.

There's already a ton of star power elsewhere and the Smackdown MITB would just feel secondary.
    for me the smackdown one will be better. just because the midcarders will try harder.

Blog Entries
    Quote Originally Posted by thedag View Post
    for me the smackdown one will be better. just because the midcarders will try harder.
    Exactly, I want to see some high flying crazy shit. That's what MITB used to be about.

Reserved for when Arsenal lift the FA Cup

I hope there is a whc one and wouldn't mind some not so over guys go at the chance to win mitb... But with the stacked wwe title ladder match lineup I don't see them doing a 2nd
    "This is the way you handle it. Its easy, its simple to digest because you people cant handle anything complicated. You people cant stomach anything interesting. We're all here in the circus to entertain YOU. And nobody has been able to obtain a modicum of success without you...until I showed up. Im successful not because of you. Im successful in spite of you"

wwe title MITB only has one person who would do big moves

Quote Originally Posted by GaryBallantyne View Post
    With money in the bank starting to take shape...

WWE Title Match:
    Mark Henry vs. John Cena (c)

World Heavyweight Title Match:
    Dolph Ziggler vs. Alberto Del Rio (c)

WWE Tag Team Title Match:
    The Usos vs. Seth Rollins and Roman Reigns (c)

Money In The Bank Match:
    CM Punk, Daniel Bryan, Sheamus, Randy Orton, Christian, Kane and Rob Van Dam

Chris Jericho vs. Ryback

who do you see being in the WHC money in the bank ladder match?
    if there is one, or, do you think they are going back to the one contract for both titles... personally i like the idea of 1 ladder match because the holder of the brief case could have such a good story line in place...
    Is it me or did they pretty much blow their wad on the WWE Title MITB? Who, of relevance, will be in the WHC Ladder Match?

Agreed, we'll get the WHC because Steph took the time to specifically call out the WWE Title participants. That said, who is left for the WHC that can realistically hold the title in the near future?

Miz, Barret, Rhodes, Truth, Sandow, Sin Cara? Outsiders: Maybe a guy like Big E Langston could show up in there, causing some turmoil with Dolph. Does Ambrose have anything on the horizon? If he won that would be an interesting dynamic within the Shield. Would the other guys be jealous or excited for him?

"I'm so damn good when I'm finished there won't be a dry eye - or dry seat - sorry ladies - in the entire arena." #HEEL

This.

The RAW one is typically, or at least for the past year or so, has been for the starpower. Big name guys in the matches.

SD one has the lower ranked guys, who'll probably put on a much better and exciting match up.
    Kaige Chamberlain
    Ballad of an Asshole

Former RTE Tag-Team Champion(w/ Xavier Hightower[1])
    Current EWNCW Tag-Team Champion (Solo; 3/30/14) [1]
    'Father' Black Angel:
    Preacher of the Voices

Winner of BotN[Seraphim]

Lord Joseph Pythonicus, Archduke of the Black Coast and Lord of the Serpent Port.
    @IWACreative_Parody Tweeter

Exactly i have always enjoyed mid carders because they are hungrier and they will go for it more.