Page 3 of 3 FirstFirst 123
    Quote Originally Posted by Sahu View Post
    Cesaro teaming up with Swagger?? I always wanted a Cesaro vs Swagger match..hopefully WWE gives me that match whenever they decides to break the team of Cesaro n Swagger...
    It would be an excellent match but that should be saved until Wrestlemania 30 OR Wrestlemania 31 when they have a worthy tag team!

" The Only people who try and tell you that you can't do something, are the people who have failed."

Rankings of WWE Prediction's
    WWE Hell in the Cell: 6th Place-164 PTS

Sorry totally off topic, but did any of you also read the title to this thread in Jerry Seinfeld's voice?

And I hope when Swags gets back they just continue with his Tea Party storyline.

Quote Originally Posted by Playboy Stevie V View Post
    Sorry totally off topic, but did any of you also read the title to this thread in Jerry Seinfeld's voice?

And I hope when Swags gets back they just continue with his Tea Party storyline.
    I read this thread in the voice of Ted the Teddy Bear!

" The Only people who try and tell you that you can't do something, are the people who have failed."

Quote Originally Posted by Suicidal_ßunny View Post
    When he's not being arrested, or out on injury, Swagger is one of the best talents on the roster. Especially with thdry toast bullshit we've had to put up with.

Talk about him being midcard at best, WTF? When we can have a half hour of Ryback and Cena punching eachother with a few botched suplexes thrown in. Reminds me of some fools on here not that long ago saying Christian didn't have any skill.

I was getting behind Swagger with this whole 'we the people' thing, but he kind of messed that all up.
    It doesn't matter how well someone wrestles. I hate to keep saying this but it's about a connection with the crowd. It's about putting asses in seats. It's about selling PPVs. People constantly shit on Cena for not being able to wrestle but there's a reason why a guy that apparently can't wrestle has been on top for at least 5 years if not more than that. There's a reason why it was Hogan for a number of years in the 80s despite being even more limited than Cena is(in my opinion). There's a reason why Daniel Bryan is only now starting to get a serious singles push. There's a reason why Swagger's world title reign was considered as much of a joke as Khali's despite the massive difference in wrestling ability between the two(could it be that they both don't connect with the crowd and are not seen as main eventers?).

It doesn't matter if you're the best wrestler in the world. If you don't sell tickets and don't connect with the crowd, you're not a main eventer outside of what seems like one given push for potential main eventers(Daniel Bryan had one, Khali had one, Swagger had one, Miz had one... it seems like a lot of people get that one premature push).

I don't think he can be trusted at this point. He was going into Wrestlemania in a hyped match against Del Rio, attracting the attention of CNN or whatever the fuck, world title shot, big push with a new gimmick, and he goes and does something stupid like that. I can't even imagine what was going through his head. For me, that's like committing career suicide.

Quote Originally Posted by Viperfish View Post
    It doesn't matter how well someone wrestles. I hate to keep saying this but it's about a connection with the crowd. It's about putting asses in seats. It's about selling PPVs. People constantly shit on Cena for not being able to wrestle but there's a reason why a guy that apparently can't wrestle has been on top for at least 5 years if not more than that. There's a reason why it was Hogan for a number of years in the 80s despite being even more limited than Cena is(in my opinion). There's a reason why Daniel Bryan is only now starting to get a serious singles push. There's a reason why Swagger's world title reign was considered as much of a joke as Khali's despite the massive difference in wrestling ability between the two(could it be that they both don't connect with the crowd and are not seen as main eventers?).

It doesn't matter if you're the best wrestler in the world. If you don't sell tickets and don't connect with the crowd, you're not a main eventer outside of what seems like one given push for potential main eventers(Daniel Bryan had one, Khali had one, Swagger had one, Miz had one... it seems like a lot of people get that one premature push).

I don't think he can be trusted at this point. He was going into Wrestlemania in a hyped match against Del Rio, attracting the attention of CNN or whatever the fuck, world title shot, big push with a new gimmick, and he goes and does something stupid like that. I can't even imagine what was going through his head. For me, that's like committing career suicide.

I agree; just look at Zack Ryder who did not have a good wrestling background but his connection to the crowd sky rocketed him to super-stardom and the U.S Championship in TLC 2011.

Jack Swagger should be U.S Champion soon and have a mini feud with Cesaro with Coulter picking to stay with Cesaro and Swagger turning face which is desperately needed for his career.

Call me Crazy,But I see Jack Swagger winning the MITB this year.Why?Because the whole freaking world has already gave him an automatic loss and ain't considering him as a potentiel winner for this year MITB.Him winning the briefcase would be one hell of a surprise!
    But everybody do have a point.Jack have been arrested for DUI and had Marijuana on his car.The guy may have fucked up as big as RVD after winning the WWE Championship.But,let's take a look at it people!
    Last raw,when Del Rio was cutting his heel turn promo,there was a huge "We The People" chants.I'm pretty sure that If Swaggie was the one to interrupt him and not punk,he would've had the greatest Pop in his carreer!
    Another fact is,I've read on this site an interresting report the day before Extreme rules.The report said that the wwe is actually pretty happy with Swagger work along Zeb,and the heat he draw did impress them,and it seems that they were waiting for his case to be solved to decide either push him again,or suspend/fire him if things got nasty!And it seems like his case have been solved,so the gut can get another push again or even a face turn if ADR Would still be the champ!!

BTW,I'm not saying these things because I'm a Jack Swagger fan.Hell,I want Barett to win the briefcase.