Page 1 of 3 123 LastLast
    Fresh Member

Whats the deal with Jack Swagger?

Hey everyone, ive only recently got back in to wrestling after 4 or 5 years of sporadically watching and i am trying to catch up with everything.

So whats the deal with Jack Swagger? Research tells me he has won two world titles (ECW and WHC?) and there seems no intention of WWE bringing him back in to world title pictures in the near future.

So i guess my question is: Does Jack Swagger have a lot of backstage heat with management? Just searching for information to broaden my contemporary wrestling knowledge really.

Thanks in advance

Blog Entries
    We'll he's recently been in the WHC picture hasn't he not? He had a match at Wrestlemania for the WHC.

He's currently out with a hand injury, which conveniently coincides with his court date for his DUI. When he's back, I see him possibly being pushed in the tag division to pair with Zeb Colter's new addition to their stable; Antonio Cesaro.
    Want to join EWN's original e-fed? Join EWNCW NOW!
    Want details? Just ask me!

Won Money in the Bank, cashed it in on Jericho. Lost the title and after a couple of years of losing to everyone, he took some time off. The all American American gimmick wasn't flying, so they paired him with Dirty Dutch Mantell and got a strong push into the WHC scene. Then he fucked things up by getting caught with a stash of weed. I believe today is his court hearing.

Chump->Money in the bank-> Champ-> Jobber of all jobbers-> WHC scene-> ?????

"I am not a NUGGET!"

Blog Entries
    His been pushed to the main event scene on two instances now and both times the fans haven't taken to him. WWE need to realise he just isn't champion material.

Quote Originally Posted by el gabo View Post
    Won Money in the Bank, cashed it in on Jericho. Lost the title and after a couple of years of losing to everyone, he took some time off. The all American American gimmick wasn't flying, so they paired him with Dirty Dutch Mantell and got a strong push into the WHC scene. Then he fucked things up by getting caught with a stash of weed. I believe today is his court hearing.

Chump->Money in the bank-> Champ-> Jobber of all jobbers-> WHC scene-> DUI > Jobber of all Jobbers?

Quote Originally Posted by el gabo View Post

Basically that is the evolution of Jack Swagger!

" The Only people who try and tell you that you can't do something, are the people who have failed."

Rankings of WWE Prediction's
    WWE Hell in the Cell: 6th Place-164 PTS

Fresh Member
    Thanks for the feedback people!

Quote Originally Posted by Wilby View Post
    Thanks for the feedback people!
    Pay no attention to Perfect -- Plex he will be gone fairly soon.

Honestly, I love Swags. I was so happy when he got paired with Zeb. I thought finally that he would get some real heat and get over, as long as he didn't have to talk. And then he got his DUI. Honestly, I think he is done in the company. He will forever be mid-card or be gone.

wrestlingsucks.net
    for all your random wrestling needs

Quote Originally Posted by WrestlingSucks View Post
    Honestly, I love Swags. I was so happy when he got paired with Zeb. I thought finally that he would get some real heat and get over, as long as he didn't have to talk. And then he got his DUI. Honestly, I think he is done in the company. He will forever be mid-card or be gone.
    Jack Swagger was in desperate need for a mouthpiece jobbing to the likes of Hornswoggle. In my opinion he is a boring wrestler that is a rerun of a good wrestler named Kurt Angle. In order to make Swagger good again team him with Cesaro and make them a great heel tag team. In a few month's span, the Shield will disband and the new tag team of Cesaro and Swagger can dominate the tag team division and indeed win over fans with Zeb Coulter. This can finally come ahead with Coulter breaking up with either Cesaro or Swagger and vs for the U.S Championship at Wrestlemania 30.

" The Only people who try and tell you that you can't do something, are the people who have failed."

Rankings of WWE Prediction's
    WWE Hell in the Cell: 6th Place-164 PTS