Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast
    Blog Entries

WWE Title picture

I'm a little disappointed that WWE didn't let Mark Henry really run with his momentum from last week. His promo was pretty short and straight forward. I was hoping for him to squash someone or at least make some sort of a bigger follow up impact. Instead he comes out donning a suit again and simply expands on his backstage interview from last week. A lot of focus was instead given to Punk, DB, and Vickie/Brad, which was fine I guess.

Do you think the ball is being dropped with the WWE title picture?

What I don't understand is why WWE made Cena and Henry cut a promo without facing each other ! This is ridiculous. Even if Henry wasn't there when Cena cut his promo, he should have come to the ring because of what happend last RAW. That really makes this feud, if we can call this a feud, really boring and useless.

A chance this was not the main event.... DB vs Orton was great, and Orton's loss will make him turn heel, no doubt.

Blog Entries
    I agree, and also, after Cena cut his promo and the camera followed him all the way up the ramp, it would've been a perfect moment to have Henry's music hit. They could've had a stare down as Henry smirks at him and makes his way to the ring or something like that. I was pissed when Cena just disappeared into the back without incident.

Blog Entries
    I'm also surprised that there wasn't any face to face confrontation between Henry and Cena. You'd think that Cena would be mad and would want to face Henry to get answers for his actions last week. Or something backstage between both would have sufficed.
    I hope that this match gets a better buildup in the coming weeks leading to the ppv, because a good chunk of momentum was definitely lost between last week and this week.
    Want to join EWN's original e-fed? Join EWNCW NOW!
    Want details? Just ask me!

Normal Member
    Blog Entries
    No momentum was lost. We're still talking about it.
    Ariba!

To be honest I was half expecting Henry to come out and throw Cena off the stage, then cut his promo. instead of seeing the monster Mark Henry, we got Henry telling everyone how much of a dick he is.

I am assuming they'll give more spotlight to this feud in the coming weeks cause surprisingly it took a bit of a back seat this week.

‚Äč
    2013 PPV Prediction contest:
    Payback - 8th
    Money In The Bank - 19th

Blog Entries
    Quote Originally Posted by The Hipster View Post
    No momentum was lost. We're still talking about it.
    There is no direct correlation between your 2 comments. Yes, we are talking about it, but we are talking about it in regards to it losing momentum. So if we talk about the tag division being weak, one can say "Oh it's not weak bc we're talking about it!" I give you an A for effort though

Blog Entries
    Quote Originally Posted by TheBritishInvasion View Post
    To be honest I was half expecting Henry to come out and throw Cena off the stage, then cut his promo. instead of seeing the monster Mark Henry, we got Henry telling everyone how much of a dick he is.

I am assuming they'll give more spotlight to this feud in the coming weeks cause surprisingly it took a bit of a back seat this week.
    Thats the right answer.

Blog Entries
    Mark Henry is just a filler for Bryan to win the MITB and go for the title against Cena at Summerslam. That's my prediction

Quote Originally Posted by Kajmere View Post
    I agree, and also, after Cena cut his promo and the camera followed him all the way up the ramp, it would've been a perfect moment to have Henry's music hit. They could've had a stare down as Henry smirks at him and makes his way to the ring or something like that. I was pissed when Cena just disappeared into the back without incident.
    Was hoping he would pose with the belt and henry attack him tbh