Thread: Hello!

Hello!

I'm a new member and I'm coming by to say hi as requested

Im fron the UK, 22, female, been watching wrestling for close to 14 years. I used to be a WCW girl.

Fave wrestlers : Jeff Hardy (don't judge :P) Dolph Ziggler, Shannon Moore, Million Dollar Man, Mr Perfect, Sheamus, Drew McIntyre, Big Show, Wade Barett. Ermmmm yeah.

I'm not a huge fan of the Divas or recentley the knockouts. I don't think they represent womens wrestling very well.

Under the ring before big show tears it down.
    welcome to the forum x)
    nice to see a girl interested in wrestling for other than the chizzled bodies of the likes of john cena and randy orton
    welcome once again ^_^

I cannot stand John Cena or Randy Orton!

Haha yes I can confirm I am an actual wrestling fan not a little fan girl that does something like this

'OMGZ! I LoVe Cena, He iz sooooooooo sexy! I wanna b MrScEnA!'

Or something like that!

I also forgot to say I like Doug Williams, MCMG, I'm gradully becoming a bit of a fan of Beer Money and Steiner.

But as a rule, I prefer a heel to a face, more character and better move sets IMO with a few rare exceptions both ways!

Blog Entries
    Quote Originally Posted by VooDooKisses View Post
    I cannot stand John Cena or Randy Orton!

Haha yes I can confirm I am an actual wrestling fan not a little fan girl that does something like this

'OMGZ! I LoVe Cena, He iz sooooooooo sexy! I wanna b MrScEnA!'

Or something like that!

I also forgot to say I like Doug Williams, MCMG, I'm gradully becoming a bit of a fan of Beer Money and Steiner.

But as a rule, I prefer a heel to a face, more character and better move sets IMO with a few rare exceptions both ways!
    The more heel fans the merrier, welcome aboard.