View Poll Results: What should WWE do with the Dolph/AJ Situation?

Voters
23. You may not vote on this poll
  • Keep AJ and Dolph Ziggler Heel

0 0%
  • Turn AJ Face along with Dolph Ziggler

3 13.04%
  • Keep Ziggler Face and AJ Heel

14 60.87%
  • Just break them up

6 26.09%
  • Other

0 0%
Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12
    Blog Entries
    AJ added a lot of layers to the Punk/Bryan/Kane feud. She was the absolute highlight of that programme.

I don't see what AJ contributes to Ziggler. Same goes for Big E.

Split 'em up.

Benny The Ball's Teddy is here to fuck you up...

...and then steal your girl!

#BennysTeddy

Quote Originally Posted by BennyTheBall View Post
    AJ added a lot of layers to the Punk/Bryan/Kane feud. She was the absolute highlight of that programme.

I don't see what AJ contributes to Ziggler. Same goes for Big E.

Split 'em up.
    Agreed! Dolph Ziggler has no credibility with being with A.J Lee. Since Ziggler Tweener turn, let him disband from the group and feud with Big E Langston shortly after!

" The Only people who try and tell you that you can't do something, are the people who have failed."

Rankings of WWE Prediction's
    WWE Hell in the Cell: 6th Place-164 PTS

They are going to keep them together just have Big E and AJ not come out with Ziggler in any of his matches, that's my guess at least.

An excellent power couple that will never have a chance to reach of the achievements of Macho Man/Miss Elizabeth and Edge/Lita. With Dolph Ziggler tweener turn I do not think that the power couple would be successful. Every generation has there own power couple such as Macho Man/Miss Elizabeth, HHH/McMahon, Edge/Lita but Ziggler/A.J could never match up with their achievements in the 'E.

" The Only people who try and tell you that you can't do something, are the people who have failed."

Quote Originally Posted by Crossclowned12 View Post
    They are going to keep them together just have Big E and AJ not come out with Ziggler in any of his matches, that's my guess at least.
    NO! NO! NO! One thing wrong with the WWE is that they do not know how to capitalize on their talent and that is the problem with Zig Zag/A.J . If the WWE is not going to capitalize on an excellent power faction then let them split and let Big E./A.J feud with Dolph Ziggler until a rumored Henry/Big E match is happening at Summerslam.

Quote Originally Posted by AssassinBlade View Post
    NO! NO! NO! One thing wrong with the WWE is that they do not know how to capitalize on their talent and that is the problem with Zig Zag/A.J . If the WWE is not going to capitalize on an excellent power faction then let them split and let Big E./A.J feud with Dolph Ziggler until a rumored Henry/Big E match is happening at Summerslam.
    Man I've never seen a stable implode on itself with the party going in opposite directions. Oh wait....yes I have, it's the same old tired cliche that I've seen before. Maybe for once they should have something different. I don't need to see AJ feud with yet another ex-boy friend. It's the same reason people complain the Shield has no viable opponents, when the Wyatt family is in the wings. This whole everything has to be face vs heel is boring. Heel vs Heel or a group with face and heel members would work if the writing was there.

Quote Originally Posted by Crossclowned12 View Post
    Man I've never seen a stable implode on itself with the party going in opposite directions. Oh wait....yes I have, it's the same old tired cliche that I've seen before. Maybe for once they should have something different. I don't need to see AJ feud with yet another ex-boy friend. It's the same reason people complain the Shield has no viable opponents, when the Wyatt family is in the wings. This whole everything has to be face vs heel is boring. Heel vs Heel or a group with face and heel members would work if the writing was there.
    I agree the WWE takes everyone as a joke; that has great talent!