Jarrett as a manager

Classic heel trouble making manager. Not starting a stable but have him manage one person or a tag team. Give him a gut check winner to guide. He's good on the mic and he can take a bump.

thoughts?

Fresh Member
    Blog Entries
    I'm expecting him to be in mem

I'd love to see him back in any capacity...actually creative but that won't happen....

I am hoping for a return as an active wrestler.

Quote Originally Posted by Cabers View Post
    Personally I would not have a problem with it, but others would have the argument of the older guy taking a spot from a younger guy. Manager seems to be the perfect blend that could lead to a match every now and then.

I miss JJ more than most old TNA stars

Blog Entries
    I can see Jarrett being in the new MEM, but honestly, he's a MUCH better heel than face. I think he still has something to offer as an active wrestler for a few more years yet, but as for the future, I can definitely see him being a heel manager to someone. He's got that ability to draw heat and that is a good asset for being a manager.
    Want to join EWN's original e-fed? Join EWNCW NOW!
    Want details? Just ask me!

Fresh Member
    Quote Originally Posted by Cabers View Post
    I would not be surprised if Jarrett did return one more time as an active wrestler, it would be interesting to see if he is still able to put on a good match, i guess if you look at the likes of Sting (aged 54) then why not? I would prefer him not in the TNA Heavyweight title picture though on the basis that his time for Heavyweight titles has already been and gone, obviously a future TNA hall of famer already so no need for him to have another title run.

I guess like others have already said he could join the MEM, but if he does i would prefer him as their manager and maybe an occasional wrestler.

Blog Entries
    It would be great to see him joining MEM but I prefer JJ as a heel more than as a face...but what ever the role he plays, he'll be good at it...

is he even still part of TNA?