View Poll Results: Do you think 3MB has potential?

Voters
21. You may not vote on this poll
  • Yes- I think they have potential

9 42.86%
  • No- They are awful

8 38.10%
  • I don't care

5 23.81%
Multiple Choice Poll.
Page 2 of 3 FirstFirst 123 LastLast

Thread: 3mb

Quote Originally Posted by PSOjedi View Post
    Every superstars can be a treath. Of course they could be a threat if correctly used, but as long as WWE make them the jobbers they are, no.
    So we are agreed that they need to change their gimmick.
    "If the devil can't defeat me, cancer doesn't stand a chance in hell! Pray for sick children who face this horrible disease 'cause The Snake will be just fine."
    Get well soon Jake 'The Snake' Roberts

Jessie J has nothing on her

For a jobber team, I like 3MB. They always seem to be having fun when they are out there, and it's amusing to watch them in the ring.

Heath, I think, has one of the sickest/loudest superkicks in WWE; almost every time I've heard it, it sounds off extremely loud. Plus, I heard he's rather liked backstage. As said earlier, he has improved a lot.

Drew, as said above, has potential as a great heel in the coming years. His finisher is alright, but I don't much like it.

Jinder, I heard a lot about from his time on the indies, but WWE screwed the pooch with him. I think he could have been a great foriegn heel, but they messed up the Khali/Jinder storyline.
    Kaige Chamberlain
    Ballad of an Asshole

Former RTE Tag-Team Champion(w/ Xavier Hightower[1])
    Current EWNCW Tag-Team Champion (Solo; 3/30/14) [1]
    'Father' Black Angel:
    Preacher of the Voices

Winner of BotN[Seraphim]

I'm trying to be number one, why would I settle?
    @IWACreative_Parody Tweeter

Slater, Drew and Jinder have potential 3MB does not. Split them up and give gimmick changes all 'round.

Divas to believe in.

IMO, its not the gimmick that's the problem, its the fact that 3MB hasn't had a consistent feud with any tag team or stable. They need a feud that will keep the fans interested and keep 3MB on TV for a few weeks.
    Maybe 3MB v The Usos?

I think they have potential turn them face and wait for the crowd to react to them.

Blog Entries
    Quote Originally Posted by TheFugitive View Post
    I think 3MB has been the best vehicle for any of these guys. When Slater was in Nexus and Corre, his humor couldn't come out. Drew McIntyre seemed too forced when he was a singles competitor, and I don't even need to address Jinder. In the WWE, its all about "knowing your role" and these guys play their part perfectly. When Ryder felt he was on the incline and started crying about not going to the top, he was cut down. It isn't time for these guys to be big time players yet. If they just continue to do what is asked of them, whether its jobbing or looking ridiculous, they will get their shot. I know many people have a big man crush on Drew, but there are a lot of guys ahead of him in line. They have to be patient.
    This guy is 100% right

I'm a huge Heath Slater fan. I think he could be a great mid-card champion one day. Just give him a guitar, and make him twice as obnxious as he is now, and he would make a great heel.

Drew McIntyre - This guy before 3MB I believe around 2009 when he first came in just seemed so vicious. When he attacked R-Truth on his debut, when he destroyed Matt Hardy. I thought this guy was ruthless. I think he's pretty young though, so I know he still has a bright-future ahead of him.

Jinder Mahal - He's been around for a bit, but I don't know to much about him.

These guys are all young, so I believe in due time they can all be stars in the future. Just let them stay around a little bit, maybe even them a few 3MB concerts or something. Anything to give them exposure. But regardless, I feel both Drew and Heath can be great superstars.

Blog Entries
    Love heath see potential
    drew absoultly
    mahal no reason why he should be in 3mb
    i think i rather see khali in it

Lana the only reason i like Rusev

RTE Creator of
    Graves and Deception, Silas Parker and Blaze Evans ( Amazing Perfection)

IWA creator of
    Dakota Graves ( The New Generation)

SWA creator of
    Aries

WWE Fantasy Fed
    Heath Slater, Leo Kruger & Kevin Thorn ( HellRaisers)

WWE Prediction Contest
    2014 EC 1st

Quote Originally Posted by Ares91 View Post
    IMO, its not the gimmick that's the problem, its the fact that 3MB hasn't had a consistent feud with any tag team or stable. They need a feud that will keep the fans interested and keep 3MB on TV for a few weeks.
    Maybe 3MB v The Usos?
    That's the huge problem. WWE doesn't like to push midcard FACES, so the only TV time that 3MB gets is being punching bags for main eventers, and/or being a "warm up match" for whichever three guys The Shield is feuding with.

3MB vs. The Usos might be fun. Maybe the Usos can never beat them in tag matches because there's always a third man on the outside, so then you can throw in someone like Alex Riley. 3MB should be wrestling in six man tags every week, to maximize the amount of face talents on the show, or all three of them should be wrestling singles matches on SmackDown, to fill the card and keep the top guys from wrestling each other every week.

Blog Entries
    Quote Originally Posted by TheJosephBanks View Post
    For a jobber team, I like 3MB. They always seem to be having fun when they are out there, and it's amusing to watch them in the ring.

Heath, I think, has one of the sickest/loudest superkicks in WWE; almost every time I've heard it, it sounds off extremely loud. Plus, I heard he's rather liked backstage. As said earlier, he has improved a lot.

Drew, as said above, has potential as a great heel in the coming years. His finisher is alright, but I don't much like it.

Jinder, I heard a lot about from his time on the indies, but WWE screwed the pooch with him. I think he could have been a great foriegn heel, but they messed up the Khali/Jinder storyline.
    Could not have said it better myself on all accounts...well said...Slater is oddly a favorite of mine to watch job as he kind of reminds me of the ultimate jobber Barry Horowitz and all he needs is a snazzy jacket with a palm printed on the shoulder so he can pat himself on the back before each match...predictable yes but still fun to watch and someone has to lose right?

If I am not back in five minutes...just wait longer!--Ace Ventura

Getyour facts first, then you can distort them as you please. --Mark Twain