View Poll Results: Do you think 3MB has potential?

Voters
21. You may not vote on this poll
  • Yes- I think they have potential

9 42.86%
  • No- They are awful

8 38.10%
  • I don't care

5 23.81%
Multiple Choice Poll.
Page 1 of 3 123 LastLast

Thread: 3mb

3mb

I was talking on a different thread and it got me thinking. Does anyone actually like 3MB- I personally don't as they are now but I feel like I could get behind them if they drop the cheesy gimmick and get a push behind them. I like Drew, I, for some strange reason, Like Slater, Mahal I don't give a shit about, they could replace him.

So do you think these guys have potential.

If there is a thread on this, Sorry, Couldn't find it.
    "If the devil can't defeat me, cancer doesn't stand a chance in hell! Pray for sick children who face this horrible disease 'cause The Snake will be just fine."
    Get well soon Jake 'The Snake' Roberts

Jessie J has nothing on her

Blog Entries
    Individually I think they have potential, but under the 3MB moniker, they'll be nothing more than jobbers IMO. They're a spoof rock band, they're cringeworthy. I could see them being tag team champions if they last, but outside of that, I don't see anything groundbreaking on the horizon.
    Want to join EWN's original e-fed? Join EWNCW NOW!
    Want details? Just ask me!

Quote Originally Posted by Tommy Thunder View Post
    Individually I think they have potential, but under the 3MB moniker, they'll be nothing more than jobbers IMO. They're a spoof rock band, they're cringeworthy. I could see them being tag team champions if they last, but outside of that, I don't see anything groundbreaking on the horizon.
    I agree the gimmick is awful but if they dropped it I think they could go places, I said it in a different thread, i woul have Slater and Mahal as tag champs and use the group as a basis for a Drew push.
    "If the devil can't defeat me, cancer doesn't stand a chance in hell! Pray for sick children who face this horrible disease 'cause The Snake will be just fine."

I think 3MB has been the best vehicle for any of these guys. When Slater was in Nexus and Corre, his humor couldn't come out. Drew McIntyre seemed too forced when he was a singles competitor, and I don't even need to address Jinder. In the WWE, its all about "knowing your role" and these guys play their part perfectly. When Ryder felt he was on the incline and started crying about not going to the top, he was cut down. It isn't time for these guys to be big time players yet. If they just continue to do what is asked of them, whether its jobbing or looking ridiculous, they will get their shot. I know many people have a big man crush on Drew, but there are a lot of guys ahead of him in line. They have to be patient.

Quote Originally Posted by TheFugitive View Post
    I think 3MB has been the best vehicle for any of these guys. When Slater was in Nexus and Corre, his humor couldn't come out. Drew McIntyre seemed too forced when he was a singles competitor, and I don't even need to address Jinder. In the WWE, its all about "knowing your role" and these guys play their part perfectly. When Ryder felt he was on the incline and started crying about not going to the top, he was cut down. It isn't time for these guys to be big time players yet. If they just continue to do what is asked of them, whether its jobbing or looking ridiculous, they will get their shot. I know many people have a big man crush on Drew, but there are a lot of guys ahead of him in line. They have to be patient.
    How many guys ahead of Drew have been in WWE less time than he has? Yes they play there role but how many people actually give a shit about them? They need to do something to make them relevant.

Blog Entries
    Since I first seen Drew, I've flip-flopped many times on whether or not I think he has potential. He's not the worst guy, but certainly not the best. The first thing I honestly think of when I see him is, "Man, that guy probably gets owned in the locker room". I know HHH and Shawn liked him, but seems like he blew it. Wouldn't be opposed to a Midcard push though.

I think if they used 3MB to give Drew a mid card push they could see how over he can get and determine if he could go any hirer. I think 3MB needs a change of gimmick potentially a manager and a mini push as a team.

Drew McIntyre has potential, he already proved it. He was a great heel. Heath Slater has improved, and is better in the ring, then at his debut, so yes he has actually the potential to be solid midcarter. Mahal, on the other hand, is a jobber since his debut so I don't know.

All together, as 3MB, they are useless and awful and will remain a jobber team.

Quote Originally Posted by PSOjedi View Post
    Drew McIntyre has potential, he already proved it. He was a great heel. Heath Slater has improved, and is better in the ring, then at his debut, so yes he has actually the potential to be solid midcarter. Mahal, on the other hand, is a jobber since his debut so I don't know.

All together, as 3MB, they are useless and awful and will remain a jobber team.

But are the awful because of the gimmick or just bad as a team. If they changed their gimmick would you see them as a threat?

Every superstars can be a treath. Of course they could be a threat if correctly used, but as long as WWE make them the jobbers they are, no.