Page 3 of 4 FirstFirst 1234 LastLast
    Drew McIntyre without a doubt!!

Blog Entries
    You guys are insane. McIntyre is a terrible wrestling personality. He really deserves to be a jobber. He's as exciting as porridge.

Normal Member
    Blog Entries
    Just gonna go out on the limb here...if I could pick a pack of guys that would be managed by Paul Heyman, here would be my choices:

Tyson Kidd
    Natalya
    Kassius Ohno
    Antonio Cesaro
    Daniel Bryan (just to add to a possible heel turn and shock factor)
    Drew McIntyre
    Cody Rhodes
    Ted DiBiase
    Corey Graves
    Paige

I think Tyson Kidd and Cody Rhodes could benefit the most from Heyman.

Fresh Member
    Blog Entries
    That cheered me up a little rob star ! Ha , yeah like I said before Tyson would benefit nicely from it in a perfect world but I just don't see wwe taking that chance with him but also I supose you don't always have to be in the main event scene to be successful . And certainly think Tyson Kidd can be a solid mid carder and be a test for up and comers in the wwe and go on to win some mid card / tag belts

The best pick and most original would be Sin Cara for me. Heyman mentioned that he likes mexican wrestling. As for Sin Cara.. Who doesn't want to be managed by Heyman? The reasons:

1. Sin Cara could literally use a mouth piece until he speaks English fluently.
    2. He can act both as a face and as a heel (check youtube, or look at Sin Cara Azul v Sin Cara Negro)
    3. I personally like his style, and it'd be refreshing for the wwe. Remember Mysterio in his prime?

I think Rhodes or Bryan could be interesting but they do so well on their on already. Tyson Kidd perhaps?

Quote Originally Posted by evilash View Post
    Daniel Bryan (just to add to a possible heel turn and shock factor)
    Daniel Bryan does not need a manager, he is perfect alone

Wade Barrett, Drew Mcintyre, Cody Rhodes, The Miz, Justin Gabriel, Antonio Cesaro (cant stand that we the people thing), heel christian maybe?

Blog Entries
    What about someone like Alex Riley? I think having a manager such as Heyman would greatly benefit him. He has all the tools to be a top star, an endorsement from Heyman would be just the thing to get him back on tv and relevant again.

Or how about Heyman managing a tag team? I could see Heyman backing a tag team such as Hawkins and Rynder or someone like that.
    Want to join EWN's original e-fed? Join EWNCW NOW!
    Want details? Just ask me!

Fresh Member
    Blog Entries
    Yeah the tag team idea would be great especially with the intreats in the tag team division lately with Paul heyman in the corner of a tag team that would certainty solidify that tag team and bring more attention to tag team wrestling it's self