Page 1 of 4 123 ... LastLast
    Fresh Member
    Blog Entries

What superstar would benefit from Paul heyman ?

Which wwe star do you think could benefit from Paul heyman as a manager ?

My option would be wade Barrett : he's a superstar who can't seem to break onto that main event scene he's got the look and even though he might not be the most technical wrestler out there he's got that brawling style that fits him perfectly I think a mouth piece as good as heyman would do wonders for someone like Barrett I can certainly see this man being a star in the business he just needs to connect with the crowd and this is the perfect fit

Leave all suggestions below and be happy to hear back from everyone

Wade, Riley, Drew would be my top 3 guys to benefit from Heyman.
    "If the devil can't defeat me, cancer doesn't stand a chance in hell! Pray for sick children who face this horrible disease 'cause The Snake will be just fine."
    Get well soon Jake 'The Snake' Roberts

Jessie J has nothing on her

Fresh Member
    Blog Entries
    Forgot about drew that guy has great potential also !

Quote Originally Posted by Scholars View Post
    Forgot about drew that guy has great potential also !
    I think he is in major need of a guy like Heyman. Or any manager possible.
    "If the devil can't defeat me, cancer doesn't stand a chance in hell! Pray for sick children who face this horrible disease 'cause The Snake will be just fine."

Fresh Member
    Blog Entries
    He needs to get away from 3mb , and like you said needs to find a manager . He certainly needs to go back to the chosen one gimmick maybe a run in backstage with vince were vince looks at drew in disgust and says something along the lines of ' this is the superstar I hand picked that thinks he's a rock star now and can't pick up a victory you make me sick ' doesn't have to be exactly like that, that kinda sucks but some sort of run in with vince which causes drew to lay out 3mb go back to the chosen one gimmick build him as a solid mid card for a while and have him win a rr or money in the bank !

I would have him be in the MITB match and destroy everyone. Not win it but come out of the match extremely strong. Then the next night on Raw have him come out and cut a promo saying he is sick of looking like a joke blah blah blah. I wouldn't even mind 3MB being part of it and getting a manager. Have drew the stand out star and the other two as a tag team. Adds to the tag team division and has Drew become more relevant.

I would go as far as having 3MB feuding with The Shield.

Fresh Member
    Blog Entries
    That's a great idea for drew and I'd love to see 3mb be taken seriously but I just think wwe has done to much damage to those guys To be taken seriously they have just been used as jobbers really which kinda sucks since they all have talent !

That's a great idea for drew and I'd love to see 3mb be taken seriously but I just think wwe has done to much damage to those guys To be taken seriously they have just been used as jobbers really which kinda sucks since they all have talent !
    The 3MB thing really got me thinking. I've just started a thread on it. I think the gimmick is awful but all 3 have potential, If they dropped the gimmick, Maybe get a manager in, they could be awesome.

Fresh Member
    Blog Entries
    That's what annoyed me about 3mb they were put together because in singles division they had potential but went going no where so became a tag team , it seems like creative had a great idea for these guys and really could have been an amazing tag team but like you said with a manager maybe drop the comedy act and go down the more serious route then yeah great potential

That's what annoyed me about 3mb they were put together because in singles division they had potential but went going no where so became a tag team , it seems like creative had a great idea for these guys and really could have been an amazing tag team but like you said with a manager maybe drop the comedy act and go down the more serious route then yeah great potential
    I'd have them come out in new attire and and attack The Shield. Maybe not a face turn, maybe just we are sick of being made to look like fools and want to take out the 'big dogs'