Page 5 of 7 FirstFirst ... 34567 LastLast
    what is in efed i see everyone is in one and i wanted to know what it is and how to join not that big a deal man

The Most Must Read Poster on All Of EWN!

13000 forum views- 2 days!
    430 Page views-2 days!

http://www.ewrestlingnews.com/commun...16358-ChodeMan

Blog Entries
    Lil Jimmy and Chode are the same person. I give you props for bothering me enough to post on your thread, but I'm gonna do the not- respond- to- you thing. Enjoy your littledick life.

Quote Originally Posted by Kajmere View Post
    Lil Jimmy and Chode are the same person. I give you props for bothering me enough to post on your thread, but I'm gonna do the not- respond- to- you thing. Enjoy your littledick life.
    we are not the same person

430 Page views-2 days!

chode if you're not a troll why not try replying to those, like myself, who actually responded to this thread on topic? Why not take on board the criticisms of people who are clearly telling you no-one give a shit about how many views/responses you get and remove you're obnoxious signature?

The vast majority of us are here to discuss wrestling so of course we're going to view new threads that get created, hell I even bit and replied on topic to this one, but when the majority of your contributions are just stroking your ego or posting "I'm not a troll I just don't understand" you're not adding to the forum you're vandalising it.

I will back TheFugitive on adopting my Cena policy on chode from now, it's a shame, I was looking forward to rational discussions with a differing point of view.

Divas to believe in.

well if he ever joined an efed, he would be the new Alosick. I do find it hard to believe a true wrestling fans fav wrestler would be Khali though. I am sure he is a great guy in RL and the dude is huge but a wrestler he is not. Wwe was wise putting a title on him early in his wwe career before we all saw how clumsy he really is in the ring. As for you not liking Danielson, well you are intitled to your opinion, but you would have to admit he is a true wretler, look on youtube for his ROH days

Rest in Peace Eva "Ezra"

^
    ah, Renee Young

Let me start out by saying, I was the same way when I was younger aka in grade school. I always rooted for established stars and didn't like the young guys because they had no track record. I don't know who they are. Now I'm the total opposite rooting for the young guys over the established stars. Bryan is one of my top 3 favorites along with Sandow and Ziggler. Bryan brings that entertainment factor I love. His energy he brings on my tv screen is something other wrestlers don't bring. I love the reaction he gets from the crowd. I love it when he is wrestling because not only I'm into it, but the crowd is as well. You are "learning". I'd suggest if you are a student of the game, don't be so quick to give opinions. Especially attacking wrestlers that are well liked. You are a fan of Khali while not Bryan. I'm the other way around.

Why don't I like Khali? I believe he is boring. I hate the fact Natalya has been "dating" him. The giant dominant character only works for a while. You attack Bryan for being so much smaller being that it isn't believable he could beat those Giants. However, what happens when HHH, Batista, Cena, or so on defeat him when he was that dominant character challenging for their titles? HHH is 6 4 and Cena is 6 foot. Is it believable that they can defeat him? I believe Daniel Bryan or any small guy could slay a taller foe. Example: Say Khali was going to actually fight Bryan in real life. You think Khali could catch him? All Bryan would have to do in the ring is attack his to make him down to his level. Do them kicks either drop kicks or just kicks to the head. I think Bryan's finisher in real life would be one of the most painful if actually put on. Mainly because the way the arm is between his legs as he pulls back.

Troll or not, he actually made some valid points, outside of the LeBelle Lock point.

Personally, I like Bryan, but I can't knock him for not liking him.
    Kaige Chamberlain
    Ballad of an Asshole

Former RTE Tag-Team Champion(w/ Xavier Hightower[1])
    Current EWNCW Tag-Team Champion (Solo; 3/30/14) [1]
    'Father' Black Angel:
    Preacher of the Voices

Winner of BotN[Seraphim]

I'm trying to be number one, why would I settle?
    @IWACreative_Parody Tweeter

Blog Entries
    ChodeMan profile says he is 11 years old so maybe he isn't a troll but just a little kid who enjoys the simple things?

Quote Originally Posted by akbar View Post
    ChodeMan profile says he is 11 years old so maybe he isn't a troll but just a little kid who enjoys the simple things?
    Ni I fixed that my friend set it like that and my friend also set my username is CHODEman.... I would not have picked that

430 Page views-2 days!

Blog Entries
    Quote Originally Posted by ChodeMan View Post
    Ni I fixed that my friend set it like that and my friend also set my username is CHODEman.... I would not have picked that
    You're 19?!

Well I'll be damned.