Page 3 of 7 FirstFirst 12345 ... LastLast
    Quote Originally Posted by TNA 'The very best' View Post
    Dude if you have all these opinions on wrestlers please go and make a blog in the blog section and stop spamming the forums with all these new threads, Because most of them get turned into people, Including myself, questioning if you are a troll or not.
    i dont know how to make a blog plus forums are better its where my fans read

The Most Must Read Poster on All Of EWN!

13000 forum views- 2 days!
    430 Page views-2 days!

http://www.ewrestlingnews.com/commun...16358-ChodeMan

Quote Originally Posted by ChodeMan View Post
    people still read my stuff though look at all my views you guys may act like you dont want to read my stuff but you gotta admit i get more views than anyone else ever has or ever will on this site and ive only been here for 2 days, i will slow down but my very first thread got just under 4000 vies 60 comments and still going strong
    WOW you have so many views! You must be so cool! You win the internet!

Blog Entries
    people still read my stuff though look at all my views you guys may act like you dont want to read my stuff but you gotta admit i get more views than anyone else ever has or ever will on this site and ive only been here for 2 days, i will slow down but my very first thread got just under 4000 vies 60 comments and still going strong
    You seem to be really unsure how forums work... but let me go ahead and share one of my first created threads with you, if you want to play that game.
    http://www.ewrestlingnews.com/commun...pinions-Thread
    1,568 replies.
    Active and stickied for over a year and a half.

(Hopefully that shows you just how little those numbers matter)

Say my name and his in the same breath, I dare you to say they taste they same.

See this is why people think you are a troll, Your Fans???? and look at your sig. You seem to be pissing a lot of people off. I wouldn't call them fans. And you don't know how to make a blog but you know how to make 50 threads. You know how to update your sig with a gif and make polls on threads. You come out with bullshit.
    "If the devil can't defeat me, cancer doesn't stand a chance in hell! Pray for sick children who face this horrible disease 'cause The Snake will be just fine."
    Get well soon Jake 'The Snake' Roberts

Jessie J has nothing on her

Blog Entries
    Ever heard of blogging? You should probably try that, since that's essentially what you're doing here with these threads.
    And with your intention of creative many more, blogging is what you need to do.
    Want to join EWN's original e-fed? Join EWNCW NOW!
    Want details? Just ask me!

Blog Entries
    Your fans? You have fans now? You've been here, what, 2 days and you speak as if you have thousands of fans or something? LOLOLOLOLOLOLOLOLOL!!!
    Want to join EWN's original e-fed? Join EWNCW NOW!
    Want details? Just ask me!

Blog Entries
    im explaining myself because i like a different type of wrestling than all of you so that deserves a ban? i am going to explain my next favorite wrestler in volume 3
    Why did you say you were friends with Tommy Thunder in one of your threads when he said he didn't know you?

I've been posting in this site for 3 yrs between 3 different user names and some a hole like yourself always pops up. Just bc you post something idiotic and give a reason doesn't mean you're not a troll.

I hope Daniel Bryan can become WWE champion one day.

Blog Entries

UFC Womens Bantamweight Champion
    Ronda Rousey

Ok, after the first page this thread stopped being about liking or not liking Daniel Bryan and all about The Great Chodli's adverse impact on this site. I have an idea. Piggybacking off of MachoManFan's Cena movement, I say we all stop contributing to any thread started by this...well whatever he is. He can create a giant self serving sig but he can't find the blog section? With any luck, he'll either get the picture or disappear completely. This is my last post on any thread started by the aptly named Chodeman.