Adding to the Tag Division.

I'm beginning to think the tag team division is starting to get better. You have The Shield as tag team champions. The Wyatt Family is coming soon. You got The Usos, The Primetime Players, and 3MB. And they could easily use Primo and Epico again. But I feel that the division needs some more teams.

So I was wondering what are some wrestlers that you would team together on the roster to add to the tag team division. Create 5 tag teams using the wrestlers on the roster, and even some wrestlers from NXT that you think would make a good tag team together. You could even reunite some old tag teams as long as they are on the roster.

For me it would be.

Antonio Cesaro and Kassius Ohno. Let's just get that out of the way.

Jack Swagger and Alex Riley. I would have Swagger turn face for this team.

Alberto Del Rio and Big E Langston. Since Ziggler is turning face, I would have Langston turn on Ziggler and help Del Rio defeat Ziggler. I would then have Langston be Del Rio's bodyguard (Like Brodus Clay back in 11)

Rob Van Dam and Kane- Have RVD come back and run into Kane. I would have Kane be in trouble at some point and have RVD come out and help him. I loved this tag team, and would love to see these two team again.

Chris Jericho and Christian- Another tag team that I would reunite. These two are great wrestlers, and have chemistry. And if reunited could really bring excitement to the tag team division.

Thoughts on these teams? And what wrestlers would you like to see team together?

Blog Entries
    You know, I liked RVD/Kane and Jericho/Christian too, but all that will do is keep all of the current 'true tag teams' (ie Usos and Primo/epico) in the dumps and lead us to having this conversation again in 4 months.

Quote Originally Posted by AWrestlingGod View Post
    I'm beginning to think the tag team division is starting to get better. You have The Shield as tag team champions. The Wyatt Family is coming soon. You got The Usos, The Primetime Players, and 3MB. And they could easily use Primo and Epico again. But I feel that the division needs some more teams.

So I was wondering what are some wrestlers that you would team together on the roster to add to the tag team division. Create 5 tag teams using the wrestlers on the roster, and even some wrestlers from NXT that you think would make a good tag team together. You could even reunite some old tag teams as long as they are on the roster.

For me it would be.

Antonio Cesaro and Kassius Ohno. Let's just get that out of the way.

Jack Swagger and Alex Riley. I would have Swagger turn face for this team.

Alberto Del Rio and Big E Langston. Since Ziggler is turning face, I would have Langston turn on Ziggler and help Del Rio defeat Ziggler. I would then have Langston be Del Rio's bodyguard (Like Brodus Clay back in 11)

Rob Van Dam and Kane- Have RVD come back and run into Kane. I would have Kane be in trouble at some point and have RVD come out and help him. I loved this tag team, and would love to see these two team again.

Chris Jericho and Christian- Another tag team that I would reunite. These two are great wrestlers, and have chemistry. And if reunited could really bring excitement to the tag team division.

Thoughts on these teams? And what wrestlers would you like to see team together?
    This would really boost the tag team division. Having a team beat these two would look good for them and give them a little more credibility. Could be some really good feuds.
    "If the devil can't defeat me, cancer doesn't stand a chance in hell! Pray for sick children who face this horrible disease 'cause The Snake will be just fine."
    Get well soon Jake 'The Snake' Roberts

Jessie J has nothing on her

You got The Usos, The Primetime Players, and 3MB.
    Wow. Awesome.

Never got the love for the "true tag teams". When you make a tag team out of better performers, like Kane and DB, they are instantly better than the jobbers that can only stay on the main roster by clinging to a "lesser division" and letting guys like Ryback squash them.

1. Evan Bourne & Kofi Kingston (AirBoom) - Since Kofi is doing nothing again pre injury and im guessing post as well, it would be a good re-formation with these two.
    2. Randy Orton & Sheamus (Celtic Vipers) - they might as well join the Tag Division since neither is turning heel and they both team so often.
    3. Cody Rhodes & Ted Dibiase (Legacy) - The Rhode Scholars although i like the team and i wished they won the Tag Team Championships but they have been used a jobbing team and i don't use the word jobbing often. and legacy was a damn good team that i loved as well if not more so.
    4. JTG & Shad (Cryme Tyme) - I loved this team, this is my favorite team of all time next to Hardy Brothers. They were the only team to ever wrestle in main events to never win the Tag Team Championships.
    5. Christian & Adrian Neville - you have one of the best tag team stars off all time joining with a experienced tag team wrestler in NXT. plus what a way to start your career on the main roster. they are both fast and both can wrestle technical style so they fir

Can't what for Harper and Rowan to hit the tag division that will be really interesting!

I would like to see Christian team with Sami Zane, it would be a great way to introduce him to the wider wwe viewer and a starting point to a singles career, to me they are similar and would get fans cheering big time.
    Swagger with Colter should have added Alex Riley as the other 'we the people' member not Cesaro.
    Cesaro not doing much team him with Ohno, done!
    I think Justin Gabriel could team with Leo Kruger, sure that means Gabriel would have to turn heel, but the guy is doing very little now, and this team would break up pretty quickly, and they could put on some top matches vs each other when they did.

- Alex Riley should be with Miz again. Like just let them do the bromance thing again, but as faces. Miz can still have singles feuds, and Riley can be the guy that the heels go after to "send a message".
    - Chris Jericho and Christian should be a team. I think Christian is a bit injury prone to do a high profile singles run, so giving him a teammate would help take the load off. He and Jericho have history as tag champs.
    - If neither Curt Hawkins or Zack Ryder are going to get a serious singles push, then they should just be paired together again. They don't really need a big gimmick. They're both young, good looking guys, and can just be marketed as eye candy for the ladies/gays.
    - Ricardo Rodriguez should be pushed as a serious wrestler and teaming with Del Rio. Del Rio just isn't taking as a main event talent, so it would be better to just use what notoriety he's already built to make the tag division look important.

1 ted dibiase & David otunga - can see like a money inc. Version 2 thing here
    2 Antonio Cesaro & Jack swagger - just works
    3 Tyson Kidd & Kofi Kingston - similar styles would work well together
    4 hunico & Camacho - in a stable with del rio and Ricardo Rodriguez as manager
    5 fandango & big e Langston - like a power & glory thing

On a side note screw tag teams, load up with factions like the late 90s. Plenty of African Americans on the roster nowadays, bring back the nation of domination!!!

Blog Entries
    Hawkins and Ryder.
    No brainer here. Both have teamed together for years before and are former champions. Bot decent in the ring, both decent on the stick.

Hunico and Sin Cara.
    I don't give a shit about Camacho. I'd turn Hunico face, give him some actual wrestling gear, and have him team with Sin Cara. I think Mysterio and Cara is a tempremental team given Mysterio's knees.

John Morrison and The Miz.
    Very entertaining team when they were together, would be a great way to bring JoMo back into the fold and make Miz interesting again.

RVD and Kane
    I like the idea of having RVD in a tag team. Kane I'd like to see get a main event singles run, but I can't see it happening with all that's happening up top now. Kane and RVD have obvious history and would make a great addition to the division.
    Want to join EWN's original e-fed? Join EWNCW NOW!
    Want details? Just ask me!