Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12
    I'll say this again. NO WAY mark henry should be champion. You're going to go from Punk's record to the rock to Cena to...Mark Henry??? If you think henry should win, you should never be allowed to talk about "title prestige" ever again.

Blog Entries
    Quote Originally Posted by TheFugitive View Post
    I'll say this again. NO WAY mark henry should be champion. You're going to go from Punk's record to the rock to Cena to...Mark Henry??? If you think henry should win, you should never be allowed to talk about "title prestige" ever again.
    Yeah but with that mindset you're gonna have the same 5 or 6 champions over and over again. Mark just had the segment of the year and has a lot of momentum. Forget the DB storyline for a second, would you rather see Cena champion promos for 6 weeks leading to SS, or Henry?

Quote Originally Posted by little.Jimmy View Post
    no mark henry last match will be vs john cena at mitb he is going to try and beat him maybe hit like 4 finishers but cena will over come him and hit a aa and get a 3 count and the 3 year regin will go on, so what do you guys think will happen
    That match sounds already boring, with Cena, as usual, being destroyed during 95% of the match.

I really can't wait for Daniel Bryan to be the WWE champ...

To answer your question, I would rather see Cena and his UNDERRATED promos leading to SS. If you want to put it on someone who's never had it, give it to Daniel Bryan, not someone on his way out the door. Bryan should be next in line. Henry had one good segment. Daniel Bryan has the best storyline of the summer so far...well at least till Brock F5'ed Punk.

I think Henry should win it. Beat Cena in the Rematch, and then have Daniel Bryan win it by submission.

It will award Henry with the title that he deserves, show Cena can be beaten, and put the end of the "Weak Link" storyline for DB. That could lead to a heel turn for Cena wanting the belt back and trying to get it from DB.

Blog Entries
    Quote Originally Posted by TheFugitive View Post
    To answer your question, I would rather see Cena and his UNDERRATED promos leading to SS. If you want to put it on someone who's never had it, give it to Daniel Bryan, not someone on his way out the door. Bryan should be next in line. Henry had one good segment. Daniel Bryan has the best storyline of the summer so far...well at least till Brock F5'ed Punk.
    I hear ya, I just hate the recent string of missed opportunities. Henry has put in work for over 15 yrs in WWE, DB has up to 20 years ahead of him. I want to see DB truly chase the title, not win it quickly at SS. Judging by his size/weight/age, Henry may not even live beyond another couple of yrs (I know that's a horrible thing to say).

Quote Originally Posted by Kajmere View Post
    I hear ya, I just hate the recent string of missed opportunities. Henry has put in work for over 15 yrs in WWE, DB has up to 20 years ahead of him. I want to see DB truly chase the title, not win it quickly at SS. Judging by his size/weight/age, Henry may not even live beyond another couple of yrs (I know that's a horrible thing to say).
    Trying to ignore the last sentence because I hope it's not the case but I agree, Henry is worthy of a WWE title run (and HOF slot) and DB has a lot of time ahead of him (not 20 years, he won't be wrestling when he's 50) so a slow, worthy build to his first WWE title would be much better than a 4 week build before Summerslam.

Divas to believe in.

Blog Entries
    Will John lose to Mark? Simple -

There's too many Johns and not enough Marks. (Or is that the other way around?)

UFC Womens Bantamweight Champion
    Ronda Rousey

Blog Entries
    If they do have DB vs Cena at SS, I'd like to see it booked like wm13 with DB passing out from the Stfu, only to rally back and beat Cena down the road.