Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

will john lose to mark

no mark henry last match will be vs john cena at mitb he is going to try and beat him maybe hit like 4 finishers but cena will over come him and hit a aa and get a 3 count and the 3 year regin will go on, so what do you guys think will happen

the 3 year cena title regin was ended because of the rock......

Blog Entries
    My heart says Henry will win, my head says he won't.
    Oh yeah, the '3 year reign' LOL.
    Want to join EWN's original e-fed? Join EWNCW NOW!
    Want details? Just ask me!

Cena is going to retire Champion, so no Henry is going to get got.

I hope Henry wins, but I know they will have Cena win.

Mark Henry isn't going to win the title. I think he deserves to win, over the years, he had to do a lot of stupid gimmicks for Vince.

I'd love to see Henry win the title from Cena. WWE already gave Cena his special moment this year winng the 3 stages of hell match at Payback. Henry deserves at least one more run before haning it up. And a win over Cena would be great for him.

But this is WWE= Cena will win

Rest in Peace Eva "Ezra"

^
    ah, Renee Young

Quote Originally Posted by little.Jimmy View Post
    no mark henry last match will be vs john cena at mitb he is going to try and beat him maybe hit like 4 finishers but cena will over come him and hit a aa and get a 3 count and the 3 year regin will go on, so what do you guys think will happen
    3 year reign by Cena. That's smart I think.

Anyways, I'm thinking Cena will win. However, knowing this PPV for the best couple of years it has been on. I believe we all might be shock if Henry does win. I mean think about the last two/three years of the PPV. It has been possible a PPV which gives the IWC a feel good moment as their supposedly "fan" aspect. I mean remember two years ago we had Daniel Bryan given the MiTB briefcase and actually won. Not only that, but we also got CM Punk was WWE Champion and in a feud we will remember. Then last year to the IWC favoritism we had Ziggler win the MiTB briefcase and win the World Title in a very emotional crowd. So, I am trying to believe for WWE to pull another IWC favorite moment and have Henry win in a very good match. They for sure will have a lot of us very surprise if they do have Henry win the WWE Title.

A STAR WAS BORN!!!! #ThankYouBrock

Blog Entries
    Isn't Bryan meant to feud with Cena for the title at Summerslam? This Henry thing seems like a filler until that.

With the segment on raw with Henry i have hope that he will win the WWE Championship.

Yes Mark Henry will win and be a paper champion as thanks for his work in WWE for fifteen years. It's been talked about, rumoured, re-rumoured and now he's back and it will happen. I thoroughly expect his reign to last between 1 and 8 days but I have hope that he'll get the strap from Champy Pants if only briefly.

Alternative answers include:

No, Mark "The Undertaker" Calaway won't hold a WWE championship again.
    Not bloody likely unless the TNA cross over happens, even then I doubt Mark "Bully Ray" LoMonaco would get a win over Cena.
    In your dreams, a mark? no chance, a smark like one of us then definitely but just an ordinary, lowly mark? No way!

Divas to believe in.