Page 3 of 7 FirstFirst 12345 ... LastLast
    Blog Entries
    Quote Originally Posted by ChodeMan View Post
    no i just agree with akbar i am acasual fan and will learn to like wreslting how you guys do
    You don't have to learn how to like things like others do. If you enjoy something and no one else does, don't succumb to the peer pressure of digging things just because it's the "in" thing to do. Wrestling offers a wide spectrum of things to enjoy. Who are we to tell you to isolate yourself and conform to the status quo? Just do your own thing.

yea i just get tired of people like this TNA 'The very best being a jerk to everything i say

The Most Must Read Poster on All Of EWN!

13000 forum views- 2 days!
    430 Page views-2 days!

http://www.ewrestlingnews.com/commun...16358-ChodeMan

haha yea thats what im gonna try and be like
    Just like what you want to like! Don't let other people decide who you should like.

G
    GMU - UTID!

2012 - 2nd!

Quote Originally Posted by TNA 'The very best' View Post
    If that is the case then please stop making threads that are on exactly the same topic. If you honestly do think Khali is great then that's up to you but it doesn't need all these threads. Read the rules and you will be fine on here.
    The amount of threads were annoying, but in his defence, he did give his opinion and ask for ours. That would constitute following the rules unfortunately. His threads also have some difference, but could be all included into one -
    Khali being great, and then adding the bit about big guys.

G
    GMU - UTID!

2012 - 2nd!

but when i say what i like people call me a troll and say i posted the worst thread ever with my khali one they said some horribly mean stuff about him like calling him crippled and stuff and thats not even funny to joke about, one guy put the thread gave him cancer and that is terrible

430 Page views-2 days!

yea i just get tired of people like this TNA 'The very best being a jerk to everything i say
    Quote Originally Posted by Lowki View Post
    The amount of threads were annoying, but in his defence, he did give his opinion and ask for ours. That would constitute following the rules unfortunately. His threads also have some difference, but could be all included into one -
    Khali being great, and then adding the bit about big guys.
    I'm not being a Jerk, But the amount of trolls that come on this site and come up with stuff like this is a common occurrence so I apologise for assuming that you are one and a name like Chodeman, You are aware you are called DickMan??? Also You will need tougher skin to be on this site if you think I am a jerk.

If Chodeman likes Khali and has valid points then fair enough, but it could have all been kept together. I will never agree Khali is a good wrestler but everyone has their own opinions and thats cool, doesn't mean I'm not going to argue against them with my own opinions.
    "If the devil can't defeat me, cancer doesn't stand a chance in hell! Pray for sick children who face this horrible disease 'cause The Snake will be just fine."
    Get well soon Jake 'The Snake' Roberts

Jessie J has nothing on her

i asked to change my name from chodeman you can ask all the mods and even tommy thunder i didnt do that my friend did

430 Page views-2 days!

i asked to change my name from chodeman you can ask all the mods and even tommy thunder i didnt do that my friend did
    Tell your friend he is pretty funny haha, Just out of curiosity how old are you Chode.
    "If the devil can't defeat me, cancer doesn't stand a chance in hell! Pray for sick children who face this horrible disease 'cause The Snake will be just fine."
    Get well soon Jake 'The Snake' Roberts

Jessie J has nothing on her

I kind of miss the out of shape big guys Bundy, One Man Gang, Blackwell, Yoko, ect...

you can see on my page i think

430 Page views-2 days!