Page 2 of 7 FirstFirst 1234 ... LastLast
Results 11 to 20 of 62
  1. #11
    Black Ninja! Cabers's Avatar
    Join Date
    Dec 2011
    Location
    Waterford, Ireland
    Posts
    5,230
    Quote Originally Posted by Rathin Rao View Post
    Of Indian Originality sure.No one Knows him in India
    The whole reason Great Khali is in WWE is because he is well known (apparently) in India. Can't say i am surprised nobody knows Jinder!

  2. #12
    Quote Originally Posted by Cabers View Post
    The whole reason Great Khali is in WWE is because he is well known (apparently) in India. Can't say i am surprised nobody knows Jinder!
    Well Khali Is famous for what he has done in and around his Village for the benfit of the people here.His one time stint as WHC.
    Media here treat him like he is still a Champ,not as the punjabi playboy.
    I Am Straight Edge,That Makes Me Better Than You.




  3. #13
    yea but he still has lots of fans

  4. #14
    Dude you have been here about 24 hours and made about 20 threads on some of the most idiotic stuff I have read on this site., You are 100% a troll.
    "If the devil can't defeat me, cancer doesn't stand a chance in hell! Pray for sick children who face this horrible disease 'cause The Snake will be just fine."
    Get well soon Jake 'The Snake' Roberts

    Jessie J has nothing on her


  5. #15
    ok whatever jerk i dont care what you say

    The Most Must Read Poster on All Of EWN!

    13000 forum views- 2 days!
    430 Page views-2 days!


    http://www.ewrestlingnews.com/commun...16358-ChodeMan

  6. #16
    Black Ninja! K2Jelly's Avatar
    Join Date
    Oct 2010
    Location
    Crying My Eyes Out About Everything
    Posts
    16,457
    Blog Entries
    5
    Quote Originally Posted by ChodeMan View Post
    ok whatever jerk i dont care what you say
    Something tells me you'll need to be posting this pic alot.

     

  7. #17
    Quote Originally Posted by ChodeMan View Post
    ok whatever jerk i dont care what you say
    You have made how many threads on Khali and big guys? Clearly you don't read any forum rules. You tried starting a thread yesterday to take over the whole site and make it the biggest thread possible because you are new.

    If you aren't a troll you are seriously not doing yourself any favours.
    "If the devil can't defeat me, cancer doesn't stand a chance in hell! Pray for sick children who face this horrible disease 'cause The Snake will be just fine."
    Get well soon Jake 'The Snake' Roberts

    Jessie J has nothing on her


  8. #18
    Black Ninja! K2Jelly's Avatar
    Join Date
    Oct 2010
    Location
    Crying My Eyes Out About Everything
    Posts
    16,457
    Blog Entries
    5
    Something tells me you'll have to be posting this pic alot.


     

  9. #19
    no i just agree with akbar i am acasual fan and will learn to like wreslting how you guys do

    The Most Must Read Poster on All Of EWN!

    13000 forum views- 2 days!
    430 Page views-2 days!


    http://www.ewrestlingnews.com/commun...16358-ChodeMan

  10. #20
    Quote Originally Posted by ChodeMan View Post
    no i just agree with akbar i am acasual fan and will learn to like wreslting how you guys do
    If that is the case then please stop making threads that are on exactly the same topic. If you honestly do think Khali is great then that's up to you but it doesn't need all these threads. Read the rules and you will be fine on here.
    "If the devil can't defeat me, cancer doesn't stand a chance in hell! Pray for sick children who face this horrible disease 'cause The Snake will be just fine."
    Get well soon Jake 'The Snake' Roberts

    Jessie J has nothing on her


Bookmarks

Posting Permissions

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
  •  

© 2011 eWrestlingNews, All Rights Reserved.