Page 1 of 7 123 ... LastLast

Peoples problem with the Main Event Mafia

So yeah it seems like according to some people TNA can never get it right. People have been complaining about Kurt angle being in the new main event mafia because he was an original member of the faction. The bigger problem people have is that Sting made this faction because no one had his back but angle could have helped him at the ppv. This is also a problem for the second member which I won't spoil for you.

Basically this bothers me because people are bashing the storyline without letting it progress. For all these people know Sting could have been lying about the members , maybe angle and the second member convinced him to let them join...maybe angle had already left the building on the night of the ppv.

Basically I feel people are judging the storyline too soon....I'm personally looking forward to it, what do you guys think about the members....remember not to spoil the second for people.
    I wish I was sad and lonely enough to spam hate

No, it's not off base to criticize a story that immediately starts off with a major logic hole that negates the primary motivation of the story.

It's poor storytelling at its finest.
    I'd rather have nothing than have a lie.

Quote Originally Posted by Bodom View Post
    No, it's not off base to criticize a story that immediately starts off with a major logic hole that negates the primary motivation of the story.

It's poor storytelling at its finest.
    Just seems like TNA get holes picked in anything they do, it doesn't take a genius to pick holes in any wrestling show. People need to learn to stop bitching about TNA or just not watch IMO

Quote Originally Posted by lewism173 View Post
    Just seems like TNA get holes picked in anything they do, it doesn't take a genius to pick holes in any wrestling show. People need to learn to stop bitching about TNA or just not watch IMO
    You might be the only one who doesn't care about logic, the rest of us on here care enough to point out bad storylines and logic holes. Your failure to care is not a reason to blow over these problems. A lot of people on this forum want to see logical, well crafted storylines that make sense. Otherwise investing in them is a waste of time. When you care about something a lot, you want to see it be the best it can be. When wrestling fails to deliver, fans like us want to point out the problems hoping that someday, they can be changed for the better.

Thats all that needs to be stated. Period.

You might be the only one who doesn't care about logic, the rest of us on here care enough to point out bad storylines and logic holes. Your failure to care is not a reason to blow over these problems. A lot of people on this forum want to see logical, well crafted storylines that make sense. Otherwise investing in them is a waste of time. When you care about something a lot, you want to see it be the best it can be. When wrestling fails to deliver, fans like us want to point out the problems hoping that someday, they can be changed for the better.
    I do care about logic...just I let a storyline play out first before judging upon it. And come on we all know not just this website but any wrestling forum....and youtube comments is built on moaning about storylines. Theres caring about logic and theres being picky and trying to create a problem to moan about ( not necessarily with this storyline but certainly surrounding tna )

Black Ninja!
    You must care a lot about all the users here. You point out flaws in everyone all the time

To hell with insincerity. Fuck you!

I do care about logic...just I let a storyline play out first before judging upon it. And come on we all know not just this website but any wrestling forum....and youtube comments is built on moaning about storylines. Theres caring about logic and theres being picky and trying to create a problem to moan about ( not necessarily with this storyline but certainly surrounding tna )
    A plot hole that goes against the purpose of the angle is not a fabricated problem.

Quote Originally Posted by B-MCINTYRE View Post
    You must care a lot about all the users here. You point out flaws in everyone all the time
    Oh piss off.

Quote Originally Posted by B-MCINTYRE View Post
    Just returning the favour...ahah not really about everyone...but it is a fact we like to bitch ( YES WE) just some people are worse than others.