View Poll Results: New Discussion Thread?

Voters
24. You may not vote on this poll
  • YES! \_O_/

14 58.33%
  • NO! __O__

10 41.67%
Page 253 of 254 FirstFirst ... 153 203 243251252253254 LastLast
Results 2,521 to 2,530 of 2538

Thread: I Have To Know

Ok come on boys i need the promos!!!

What Arsenal fans think about RVP moving to UTD:
    Quote Originally Posted by akbar View Post
    There is a difference between playing shit and being shit. You said I think RVP is shit, where I'm saying he'll play shit... His ability will still be there but it just won't have a bug effect on UTD.
    Oh akbar....

OK i found an idea for the stables GP

example to understand how will be done

stable 1
    Smyth
    Shaz
    mixed emotions

Stable 2
    Aj dixon
    Jman
    Black Blooded

Week one:

Jman vs Shaz

Smyth vs Dixon

BB vs ME

Week two

Shaz vs Dixon

Jman vs Smyth

tag team rematch

Week three

8 man tag match

For every match
    the winner will get 3 points for his team. But the 8 man tag match will be 10 points for the winning team.

So what you guys think about that?

What Arsenal fans think about RVP moving to UTD:
    Quote Originally Posted by akbar View Post
    There is a difference between playing shit and being shit. You said I think RVP is shit, where I'm saying he'll play shit... His ability will still be there but it just won't have a bug effect on UTD.
    Oh akbar....

New to the site

hi i was not sure were to post this so i just posted it in the website forum, i am new to this site and to wrestling i started watching a year and a half ago so if anything i post offends you or makes you made just tell me why and explain stuff, it would be great if i got some friend request! and some tips on posting. thank you all for being so nice.

p.s

i am gonna post this in the wwe forum to so more people see

The Most Must Read Poster on All Of EWN!

13000 forum views- 2 days!
    430 Page views-2 days!

http://www.ewrestlingnews.com/commun...16358-ChodeMan

While it's great that you want to introduce yourself to the people here, ONE of these threads is enough. And you already have one in our designated area.

Please stop.
    I'd rather have nothing than have a lie.

Blog Entries

Question NEW Discussion thread?

So we've been discussing in the batcave, and we're thinking of possibly creating a brand new discussion thread for EWNCW

The Pros:
    The OP will be open to be edited by myself. It's a big pain that I can't edit it myself, and I'm sure it's a pain for Rob (who's the guy I usually ask to help edit it) to edit it on my behalf too. So this would be the biggest pro. I could keep that up to date and I could even add a second post under the main one to include the full roster, Championship history (which I'm working on piecing together if you see the Rage show thread), and other various things.

This would also serve as a new beginning of sorts perhaps? A fresh start or whatever you want to call it. I mean, I couldn't care less about the postcount of the current thread, the viewcount is nice, because it shows me how many people are actually taking an interest in the fed.

The Cons:
    We'd lose the postcount of the current thread (but as I mentioned,personally, I couldn't care less about this, but it might be a con for some of you), we'd lose the viewcount, we'd lose the content of the current thread. But really, the only thing that we need on record form the current thread is all those early shows, all of which I have saved on my hard drive anyway from when we were archiving last summer.

So yeah, I've included a simple poll; yes or no. There's no middle ground here, because you really are an indecisive bastard if you can't make your mind up about something as small as this lol!

So yeah, looking forward to hearing what you all think!

T_T
    Want to join EWN's original e-fed? Join EWNCW NOW!
    Want details? Just ask me!

Black Ninja!
    No! E-Fed's histories are contained in their discussion threads. Show threads, too, sure, but there's tons of cool stuff in discussion threads. EWNCWs especially. Those first fifty pages or so lay the eWN E-Fedding groundwork.

Jman

2x HWA Supremacy World Champion

2x JBW WARfare Tag Team Champion (with thedag and Ryusuke "Shuriken Blade" Serra)

JBW WARfare World Heavyweight Champion

AWF IronMan Champion

Worked for IWA, EWNCW, HWA, SWA,
    JBW, EWA, ICW, and AWF

EWN E-Fedding Hall of Famer

A proud member of the EWN E-Fedding Community

Blog Entries
    I voted NO. Are you FACKING surprised?

Blog Entries
    You could create a new thread, and then couldn't a mod move the original discussion thread to the new one?

Blog Entries
    Quote Originally Posted by Robstar View Post
    I voted NO. Are you FACKING surprised?
    I'd have thought that you'd be all for this, save you the pain of having to edit it on our behalf all the time lol!

Quote Originally Posted by Shaz11 View Post
    You could create a new thread, and then couldn't a mod move the original discussion thread to the new one?
    That's not possible. You can merge a new thread into an old on, but not vice versa.
    Want to join EWN's original e-fed? Join EWNCW NOW!
    Want details? Just ask me!

I simply voted No, because I find nothing bad with the EWNCW thread we have currently. I rather it stay the way it is. I mean if we all wanted a new thread or something of that sorts then why not one for TWE that switched over into RTE. That has more sense in my mind to get a new thread and show thread instead of just replacing the name of the threads. That's why I don't if there is a problem with the EWNCW thread we have currently.

A STAR WAS BORN!!!! #ThankYouBrock

© 2011 eWrestlingNews, All Rights Reserved.