Page 5 of 8 FirstFirst ... 34567 ... LastLast
Results 41 to 50 of 73
  1. #41
    The Trinity Rehmix's Avatar
    Join Date
    Apr 2011
    Location
    Greensboro, NC
    Posts
    2,635
    Quote Originally Posted by ChodeMan View Post
    now dont start getting mad yet let me explain why. he is so damn big it looks fake whenever he loses, 2 he is actually great for someone who is 7'5 put yourself in his shoes it would be hard as hell to move around but he makes it look so damn he easy because he is that damn good and he steals the show everytime he goes out, he is also a fan favorite, maybe not with the iwc, but with all the fans in real life, trust me i would now i went to main event a couple of months ago and i have been watching wwe for a year and a half now. and dont say i dont know anything about wrestling because i know every wwe champion since 2010 and i have been reading a whole lot about current wwe since i started watching

    if you dont agree please tell me why and i will be glad to respond, just leave a comment good or bad but please remember i am still pretty new to wrestling so i would appreaciate if you guys could tell me what is good and not and just help me out in general)

    and he has beaten both john cena and undertaker clean who else has done that??
    This post gave me cancer
    Quote Originally Posted by Dennis View Post
    Hey Bear...Rehmix called... He wants his everything back.

    Malcolm Cage
    "Primetime" AJ Dixon ~ EWNCW International Champion
    EWNCW ~ IWA ~ APW

  2. #42
    The Trinity Rehmix's Avatar
    Join Date
    Apr 2011
    Location
    Greensboro, NC
    Posts
    2,635
    Quote Originally Posted by ChodeMan View Post
    Why i Think Great Khali is A great superstar
    ChodeMan?

    Quote Originally Posted by ChodeMan View Post
    he makes it look so damn he easy because he is that damn good and he steals the show everytime he goes out
    Wat r u doin?

    Quote Originally Posted by ChodeMan View Post
    i have been watching wwe for a year and a half now. and dont say i dont know anything about wrestling because i know every wwe champion since 2010 and i have been reading a whole lot about current wwe since i started watching
    ChodeMan!

    Quote Originally Posted by ChodeMan View Post
    and he has beaten both john cena and undertaker clean who else has done that??
    Stahp!
    Quote Originally Posted by Dennis View Post
    Hey Bear...Rehmix called... He wants his everything back.

    Malcolm Cage
    "Primetime" AJ Dixon ~ EWNCW International Champion
    EWNCW ~ IWA ~ APW

  3. #43
    Quote Originally Posted by Tommy Thunder View Post
    You are NOT my friend.
    ok......and...

    The Most Must Read Poster on All Of EWN!

    13000 forum views- 2 days!
    430 Page views-2 days!


    http://www.ewrestlingnews.com/commun...16358-ChodeMan

  4. #44
    The Great Khali in reality can be beat up pretty bad.He can barely move just side step and give him a hard swinging kick on his legs.There problem solved,
    I Am Straight Edge,That Makes Me Better Than You.




  5. #45
    Quote Originally Posted by Sahu View Post
    Khali is a great human being and he does a lot of service in his place but, is no where near to be called as a WRESTLER..!!He's popular as a person in India (and that too in few regions) n not as a wrestler...

    Guys like Taker, Kane, Rock, HHH, Cena, Mysterio, Punk and RKO are more famous than KHali...

    True that.people know khali as Mr INDIA 1997.1998 than as a wrestling champ.
    I Am Straight Edge,That Makes Me Better Than You.




  6. #46
    Black Ninja! Cabers's Avatar
    Join Date
    Dec 2011
    Location
    Waterford, Ireland
    Posts
    5,230
    I think you are all being a little hard on him sure he may be trolling but layoff guys!!

  7. #47
    Since 2010 you say? Go on then..

  8. #48
    Quote Originally Posted by Cabers View Post
    I think you are all being a little hard on him sure he may be trolling but layoff guys!!
    im really not trolling look at my latest forum

    The Most Must Read Poster on All Of EWN!

    13000 forum views- 2 days!
    430 Page views-2 days!


    http://www.ewrestlingnews.com/commun...16358-ChodeMan

  9. #49
    Quote Originally Posted by TNA 'The very best' View Post
    OK regardless if you think he is great or not, the bottom line is, Khali is awful and can't wrestle. He can barley walk. The only reason he has a job is because he is big in India.

    Honestly if you like Khali and only been watching wrestling since 2010, Go back a decade or two and your mind will be blown.
    What a fucking mark, Wrestling back then was mostly chair shots, If he wants to see a real match he should watch DB vs CM Punk at Over the Limit.

  10. #50
    Quote Originally Posted by ewantu2 View Post
    What a fucking mark, Wrestling back then was mostly chair shots, If he wants to see a real match he should watch DB vs CM Punk at Over the Limit.
    i dont like that kind of wrestling its boring

    The Most Must Read Poster on All Of EWN!

    13000 forum views- 2 days!
    430 Page views-2 days!


    http://www.ewrestlingnews.com/commun...16358-ChodeMan

Tags for this Thread

Bookmarks

Posting Permissions

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
  •  

© 2011 eWrestlingNews, All Rights Reserved.