Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

Thread: Seth Rollins.

Seth Rollins.

Seth Rollins is my favorite member of the Shield. I always enjoy his matches, he's a great seller, and I just enjoy his fast pace style. I feel Seth Rollins could be a great face. I can see him having great feuds with CM Punk, Daniel Bryan, Rob Van Dam and I feel being a former ROH World Champion he can wrestle on a high level like that of Punk and Bryan. I see after The Shield ends Seth Rollins should turn face and maybe feud against his former teammate Ambrose. I would love to see Ambrose Vs Rollins for the United States Championship. These two have worked with each other in NXT, and would have amazing chemistry in there matches. Hopefully Rollins can be a great World Heavyweight Champion. And hopefully we can see a Rollins and Punk feud in the future. While most see would see Ambrose as the breakout star of the Shield considering he is the United States Champion. I think Rollins is style, will make him a favorite of the IWC and WWE Fans alike.

So thoughts on Rollins? And where do you see him heading after The Shield?

Seth is the mostly talented of the three for sure. When he was NXT champion I always pictures him feuding with CM Punk. I want to see him win the Wwe title within a year or so.

Quote Originally Posted by Brian Cice View Post
    Seth is the mostly talented of the three for sure. When he was NXT champion I always pictures him feuding with CM Punk. I want to see him win the Wwe title within a year or so.
    So you'd like him pushed too fast and a possible long career wasted on a quick reward? Let him spend a year or so tagging with Reigns (even after the Shield splits up). Then a year of chasing and winning the solo mid card titles. Then a year chasing the WHC or WWE titles before winning one and having a solid run with it. That's how you build a long main event career for a young guy like him.

I feel sorry for some of you guy's girlfriends. You must blow your loads in about 12 seconds.

Quote Originally Posted by URATOOL View Post
    So you'd like him pushed too fast and a possible long career wasted on a quick reward? Let him spend a year or so tagging with Reigns (even after the Shield splits up). Then a year of chasing and winning the solo mid card titles. Then a year chasing the WHC or WWE titles before winning one and having a solid run with it. That's how you build a long main event career for a young guy like him.

I feel sorry for some of you guy's girlfriends. You must blow your loads in about 12 seconds.
    I like that. Reigns and Rollins can be that one unstoppable team of speed and power. I can see those two being a team for a long time. Along with Ambrose. Plus Rollins is young so their is no since in rushing him to the WWE Championship.

+1

Seth Rollins is my favorite member of The Shield, and yes, a feud vs guys like Punk, Bryan, Ziggler, Christian, Tyson Kidd, Curt Hawkins, etc... would be HUGE

Thank god someone who agrees with me .. This site has been ambrose crazy for sometime now , I agree that ambrose has skills but rollins has way more potential think of the ladder matches tlc matches hitc matches him and punk/bryan/ziggler could have for whc or even wwe title

Ambrose has great wrestling ability and mic work but Rollins is better in the ring.

Blog Entries
    Rollins for some reason strikes me as the guy that is going to get himself injured eventually of the Shield trio...not wishing that on him or anyone for that matter he just seems like the superstar who lays it all out there one too many times...not a bad thing I guess esp in the world of the WWE but for what it is worth I do not see him lasting long term

If I am not back in five minutes...just wait longer!--Ace Ventura

Getyour facts first, then you can distort them as you please. --Mark Twain

Quote Originally Posted by AWrestlingGod View Post
    I like that. Reigns and Rollins can be that one unstoppable team of speed and power. I can see those two being a team for a long time. Along with Ambrose. Plus Rollins is young so their is no since in rushing him to the WWE Championship.
    I think the longer they are a tag team the longer Reigns gets to stay relevant. He's the one member of the Shield that I see floundering when it breaks up because the other two have to carry him on the mic. Without them he's a smaller Drew McIntyre.

Yeeeeah... See, in the actual world in 2013, wrestling doesn't go like that. You can't just say hey you need to wait 4 years before you get your shot at the gold. By that time your stuck in midcard hell, you don't go anywhere and you get disgruntled/future endeavored. This aint the industry it was 20 years ago. It just doesn't happen like that and it shouldn't. If the dude is over with the fans enough to put the belt on him, then put the damn belt on him. None of this political BS about waiting in line when you're clearly the better guy. Not saying Rollins is guaranteed for that, but if were speaking hypothetically then hypothetically he should be the guy.