1. Suicide defeated Chris Sabin and Kenny King to win the X Division Title. Lots of back and forth action. Suicide used the ropes during the pin and shocked everyone by winning the title. Hulk Hogan came out and announced that the real Suicide had been jumped and a different Suicide won the title. The fake Suicide ran away through the crowd.
2. Adam O'Reilly defeated Brian Howe in a Gut Check match. The Adam guy won and no one cared.
Sting came out and introduced Kurt Angle. They cut a promo about the Main Event Mafia and destroying Aces & 8's. They said we would meet the newest member of the Mafia later tonight.
3. Magnus defeated Bobby Roode in a Bound For Glory Series match.
James Storm and Gunner were interrupted by Robbie E, who has a bromance with Jessie Godderz. Storm calledTara a butterface, and Gunner knocked out Jessie.
4. Mickie James defeated Velvet Sky to retain the TNA Knockouts Title. Velvet cried during an interview.
5. Samoa Joe vs. Mr. Anderson in a BFG Series match.Aces & 8's came out. Angle and Sting came out. It looked like Samoa Joe was the newest member of the Mafia.
Hulk Hogan came out to find out who the impostor Suicide was from earlier in the show. Bully Ray joined him since there's a chance he would have to face the X Division Title holder at Destination X. It turned out that fake Suicide was Austin Aries, who said he he is going to take Ray's TNA Title.
So they build up this big rematch for Velvet, and instead of saving it for a big show, they just do a throwaway match and she loses.
Joe joins the Mafia even though the whole point was that Sting had to bring in new guys because nobody from the locker room, including Joe and Angle, saved him?
And then Suicide wins the X title, which completely trashes what they were doing with Sabin, and it's not even the real Suicide so why would the title change count? Hogan and Bully Ray are now friends trying to figure out what's going on, and even though they're both pissed off at Aries he gets to keep the X title and gets a championship match?
And I don't even know who Adam O'Reilly is.