Absolutely Insane Impact Spoilers

1. Suicide defeated Chris Sabin and Kenny King to win the X Division Title. Lots of back and forth action. Suicide used the ropes during the pin and shocked everyone by winning the title. Hulk Hogan came out and announced that the real Suicide had been jumped and a different Suicide won the title. The fake Suicide ran away through the crowd.

2. Adam O'Reilly defeated Brian Howe in a Gut Check match. The Adam guy won and no one cared.

Sting came out and introduced Kurt Angle. They cut a promo about the Main Event Mafia and destroying Aces & 8's. They said we would meet the newest member of the Mafia later tonight.

3. Magnus defeated Bobby Roode in a Bound For Glory Series match.

James Storm and Gunner were interrupted by Robbie E, who has a bromance with Jessie Godderz. Storm calledTara a butterface, and Gunner knocked out Jessie.

4. Mickie James defeated Velvet Sky to retain the TNA Knockouts Title. Velvet cried during an interview.

5. Samoa Joe vs. Mr. Anderson in a BFG Series match.Aces & 8's came out. Angle and Sting came out. It looked like Samoa Joe was the newest member of the Mafia.

Hulk Hogan came out to find out who the impostor Suicide was from earlier in the show. Bully Ray joined him since there's a chance he would have to face the X Division Title holder at Destination X. It turned out that fake Suicide was Austin Aries, who said he he is going to take Ray's TNA Title.
    http://www.prowrestling.net/artman/p...10031994.shtml

So they build up this big rematch for Velvet, and instead of saving it for a big show, they just do a throwaway match and she loses.

Joe joins the Mafia even though the whole point was that Sting had to bring in new guys because nobody from the locker room, including Joe and Angle, saved him?

And then Suicide wins the X title, which completely trashes what they were doing with Sabin, and it's not even the real Suicide so why would the title change count? Hogan and Bully Ray are now friends trying to figure out what's going on, and even though they're both pissed off at Aries he gets to keep the X title and gets a championship match?

And I don't even know who Adam O'Reilly is.
    I'd rather have nothing than have a lie.

1.) Agreed Velvet vs Mickie should've been saved for a live Impact!

2.) Now instead of Sabin automatically losing his World title cash in it allows someone, like Aries, who can take the loss lose the match. Let Sabin continue being built up leading to huge culmination of the World title win. Maybe even at Slammiversary.

3.) Neither do I. Apparently though he is friends with Zack Ryder.
    Brad Maddox is the new face of the WWE!

1) I don't much care for the Velvet part. Honestly, they pretty much screwed her over since she's returned. She's played second fiddle the entire time, to Gail and Taryn.

2) More people who didn't help Sting.. are now supposed to be helping him. "I went back to my family, who recently left me out to dry, but you don't remember that"

3) This harkens back to when Edge or someone took out a potential EC guy... at EC... and was allowed to take his spot. Also... why... Aries? He's already in the BFG? They could have built up a feud between Ray and Kurt.

4) If Adam is Big O, then what was the point of the GC Online Tournament? He was in it, and lost and still made it to Gutcheck before the winner. I can only imagine this was done in response to WWE giving him a tryout.
    Kaige Chamberlain
    Ballad of an Asshole

Former RTE Tag-Team Champion(w/ Xavier Hightower[1])
    Current EWNCW Tag-Team Champion (Solo; 3/30/14) [1]
    'Father' Black Angel:
    Preacher of the Voices

Winner of BotN[Seraphim]

I'm trying to be number one, why would I settle?
    @IWACreative_Parody Tweeter

If he wins both he gets to wrestle himself. Instant 6 star match.

I approve.

Quote Originally Posted by Peter Kaymakcian View Post
    1.) Agreed Velvet vs Mickie should've been saved for a live Impact!

2.) Now instead of Sabin automatically losing his World title cash in it allows someone, like Aries, who can take the loss lose the match. Let Sabin continue being built up leading to huge culmination of the World title win. Maybe even at Slammiversary.

3.) Neither do I. Apparently though he is friends with Zack Ryder.
    So then what was the point of Hogan endorsing Sabin? Unless they reverse the title change there was no reason to give the X Division title to Aries. He's already in the BFG.

Blog Entries
    I'm calling and hoping for the switch... Let Aries challenge Bully, even beat Bully... then place Sabin in the BFG torney..
    We all judge others even if it isn't our place to judge, but supposedly at the end we are all judged by one!!!
    Wrestling, women and money who could ask for more???

Quote Originally Posted by Bodom View Post
    So then what was the point of Hogan endorsing Sabin? Unless they reverse the title change there was no reason to give the X Division title to Aries. He's already in the BFG.
    Now if Aries beats Bully, and I think it's not that big of an if, Sabin now gets a nice long build up against someone like Aries to either win the world title or the number one contendership to the World title. I think that a huge problem in wrestling today is the huge push right from the get go. Now we want that for every superstar, when that hasn't really worked all that well. I mean take a look at Wade Barrett, Crimson, Ryback(now), every member from the Nexus, Drew McIntyre, Sheamus(remember his losing streak and King Sheamus gimmick?), and many other wrestlers. I think the best way to bring a guy up is bringing him up nice and slow, with moments of success, winning the X-Division Championship, and moments of despair, losing the X-Division Championship and guaranteed title shot. I think this loss and subsequent storyline will help elevate Sabin and get the fans behind even more then they already were.
    Brad Maddox is the new face of the WWE!

Blog Entries
    Like the way Aries surprised Bully and Hogan.....
    We all judge others even if it isn't our place to judge, but supposedly at the end we are all judged by one!!!
    Wrestling, women and money who could ask for more???