Page 3 of 3 FirstFirst 123
    Quote Originally Posted by TNA 'The very best' View Post
    You included the Diva's title in this but why? Men can't compete for the Diva's title and vice versa, (don't bring Chyna or Beth up in this). I've posted several times before about having different cases in the match. I think that is a good idea.
    I included that title in it to make it more interesting. People always complain women don't get enough chances, this that and the other. Granted, I don't think many want to see the divas competing in high profile matches. I was tossing a concept out there and it adds an element not seen in awhile. We've seen Santino with the woman's title. Women don't necessarily have to win the titles/briefcase. If Kharma were to return, I'd say she could be competing with the men. Would allow for a different kind of gimmick or rehash like Andy Kaufman's beating up women sort of deal. If a male were to win it. Write people out with it. Start feuds with someone coming to a woman's rescue. Can bring people back into it. Tamina/Natalya could get "hurt" Uso/Hart family could be pissed at someone/Vickie. Male can curry favor with a diva. New real/fake relationship can come about. Turn male/female. Give the brief-case to a diva that is "worthy". Etc. A lot of directions you can go with it. Only as limited with the idea as you can see it on paper.

I don't mind having the one MITB match in the PPV, it's not that different from having a PPV surrounding Royal Rumble which is also for a title shot. I just don't think you should have two briefcases when there is no brand split right now.

Blog Entries
    A tag team MiTB match might not be so bad...

Quote Originally Posted by Robstar View Post
    A tag team MiTB match might not be so bad...
    Extra twist. One man gets the briefcase and he has to chose his partner at the point of cash in!

Blog Entries
    Quote Originally Posted by URATOOL View Post
    Extra twist. One man gets the briefcase and he has to chose his partner at the point of cash in!
    Or.....one briefcase is suspended above the ring....another at the top of the ramp. Both briefcases need to be retrieved and in the hands of one pair of men (or, team) before the match is over. So, if one briefcase is down, it can still change hands until the other briefcase comes down...so it's a game of keep away and hope your team mate pulls it off. But that is probably too complicated for most 'rasslin fans. Would have been OK in old NWA/WCW though....