Page 3 of 3 FirstFirst 123
    Blog Entries
    Anyone who say Sting still can't go is in denial.... As I have said it takes 2 to dance as it takes 2 to wrestle one to lead and one to follow.... and in wrestling it takes 2 to wrestle...... Their are certain guys in the business who could wrestle anyone and make them look good regaurdless....
    As for why Sting choose not to go to the WWE, I don't think it about ego, it about his legacy and loyalty... He could have easily came to terms with the WWE, but for some reason I guess creative wise the WWE wasn't appealing...

I as much as anyone would love to see Sting sign a multi-match/multi-year contract... But it looking even more doubtful each year he stays in TNA....
    We all judge others even if it isn't our place to judge, but supposedly at the end we are all judged by one!!!
    Wrestling, women and money who could ask for more???

Blog Entries
    Quote Originally Posted by Xpacfan View Post
    The main question that I've always had with this theory is the reason or gain WWE would get by promoting their closest competitor? I do agree that competition is a good thing and is overall better for the industry but I just don't think the WWE would want to directly contribute to the growth of TNA.
    Technical, isn't they already with a great majority of former WWE superstars who gets released???
    We all judge others even if it isn't our place to judge, but supposedly at the end we are all judged by one!!!

Quote Originally Posted by akbar View Post
    'Hey Sting, you know that company you didn't want to sign with because of your egotistical ways. Well yeah, how about joining them now to lose a match at WrestleMania'

This sums up any argument about Sting joining WWE, EVER!
    "If the devil can't defeat me, cancer doesn't stand a chance in hell! Pray for sick children who face this horrible disease 'cause The Snake will be just fine."
    Get well soon Jake 'The Snake' Roberts

Jessie J has nothing on her

Quote Originally Posted by Tommy Thunder View Post
    I can't see a WWE/TNA cross promotional event happening anytime in the foreseeable future. Foreseeable being 10 years.
    Agreed. Except replace 10 years with never.

Sting is the link between TNA and terrible main events.

Quote Originally Posted by HCollins-TNA1 View Post
    Anyone who say Sting still can't go is in denial.... As I have said it takes 2 to dance as it takes 2 to wrestle one to lead and one to follow.... and in wrestling it takes 2 to wrestle...... Their are certain guys in the business who could wrestle anyone and make them look good regaurdless....
    Is Sting one of those guys who can make anyone look good? Considering his last string of matches, no.

As for why Sting choose not to go to the WWE, I don't think it about ego, it about his legacy and loyalty... He could have easily came to terms with the WWE, but for some reason I guess creative wise the WWE wasn't appealing...
    Currently in TNA, he defeated Matt Morgan (who is now no where near the Title Picture) and had to have the entire Aces and Eights to show up to beat him. Using Chris Jericho as an example, in WWE he shows up to put over up and comers and make them look good. Using Ric Flair, he merely shows up to promote someone and not get involved physically much.

So creatively he wants to be booked as a Superman?

I as much as anyone would love to see Sting sign a multi-match/multi-year contract... But it looking even more doubtful each year he stays in TNA....
    I honestly only want to see him sign a legends contract.

Blog Entries
    Quote Originally Posted by Rassling_Fan View Post
    Is Sting one of those guys who can make anyone look good? Considering his last string of matches, no.

Currently in TNA, he defeated Matt Morgan (who is now no where near the Title Picture) and had to have the entire Aces and Eights to show up to beat him. Using Chris Jericho as an example, in WWE he shows up to put over up and comers and make them look good. Using Ric Flair, he merely shows up to promote someone and not get involved physically much.

So creatively he wants to be booked as a Superman?

I honestly only want to see him sign a legends contract.
    There always a reason for everything....
    Yeah his past few matches has been iffy esp the Matt Morgan match.... His match with Bully Ray at Slammiversary was anything but wrestling it was just a fight..
    Now why would he agree to step out of the title picture, if he wasn't willing to let the younger stars prosper....
    Who has Chris Jericho really put over??? Fandagoo who has a long ways to go, or CM Punk who is already a established name??
    Ric Flair sad to say he just shows up for the money, when he needs it..
    I would be happy if Stings signs with the WWE even for a few matches..

Now why would he agree to step out of the title picture, if he wasn't willing to let the younger stars prosper....
    Because how many times have you've seen wrestlers lose a "never wrestle again" or "never go for the title" and actually stick to it?

Who has Chris Jericho really put over??? Fandagoo who has a long ways to go, or CM Punk who is already a established name??
    Wade Barrett - He was his mentor and also lost to him a good number of times.
    Daniel Bryan - First match with DB and even non-indy fans got behind him.
    John Cena - Guess who was responsible for him becoming big.

Blog Entries
    Quote Originally Posted by Rassling_Fan View Post
    Because how many times have you've seen wrestlers lose a "never wrestle again" or "never go for the title" and actually stick to it?

Wade Barrett - He was his mentor and also lost to him a good number of times.
    Daniel Bryan - First match with DB and even non-indy fans got behind him.
    John Cena - Guess who was responsible for him becoming big.
    It's no denying Jericho is one of those who want to give back, but at times I think he still want to be a glory-hound at times.. The same with Sting, their are guys Sting can rub right and their are guys he can rub wrong... Cause he has a few crappy matches don't mean much... look how many times he does get in the ring a year.... very less then Jericho...

Wade Barrett has lots of potential,no matte who he wrestles....
    Daniel Byran was already popular before he face Jericho...
    John Cena, actually it was Kurt Angle responsible for Cena becoming so big...

Wade Barrett has lots of potential,no matte who he wrestles....
    Daniel Byran was already popular before he face Jericho...
    John Cena, actually it was Kurt Angle responsible for Cena becoming so big...
    DB was Indy Popular. Outside that, not many within the WWE Fandom knew about him. Jericho let the guy wrestle the style of match he wanted to and boom.

As for Cena, Angle gave him his first match on TV. This is what Jericho did...

Chris Jericho moved on to the Smackdown brand and feuds with Hulk Hogan and Edge. At this time, he also took a young John Cena under his wing and got him his first pay-per-view match. He insisted on putting Cena over in this match and gave him one of his first big wins.
    A summary from his book, Undisputed.