Page 2 of 3 FirstFirst 123 LastLast
    I don't think a cross promotion or even a Sting vs Undertaker match will happen at this point in time. And no Collins, not even optimism can help here.

Sting vs Undertaker would have been good YEARS ago. I say 10 years ago. Now....I don't know.

#REAL!

Blog Entries
    Quote Originally Posted by HCollins-TNA1 View Post
    How would he embarrass his-self showing up Undertaker once or twice??? Showing up some other WWE wrestler as well??? Sting can still go, and he one of the best talkers and minds in the business to this day...
    Have you seen him wrestle lately? Or walk for that matter?I used to worship Sting. When he'd leave and then surprise return I'd mark out harder than anyone ever. Will I watch Taker vs Sting? Um, duh. But it just won't be what it should. The ship has sailed. You think he waited all these years, had his dignity all these years, just to job to Taker? I know it's hard to turn down a legend vs legend match, but I'm doing it.

Blog Entries
    Quote Originally Posted by SilverGhost View Post
    I don't think a cross promotion or even a Sting vs Undertaker match will happen at this point in time. And no Collins, not even optimism can help here.

Sting vs Undertaker would have been good YEARS ago. I say 10 years ago. Now....I don't know.
    Agree there it would been much better 10 years ago....
    Facts is facts maybe it might be to late for such to happen...
    We all judge others even if it isn't our place to judge, but supposedly at the end we are all judged by one!!!
    Wrestling, women and money who could ask for more???

Blog Entries
    Quote Originally Posted by Kajmere View Post
    Have you seen him wrestle lately? Or walk for that matter?I used to worship Sting. When he'd leave and then surprise return I'd mark out harder than anyone ever. Will I watch Taker vs Sting? Um, duh. But it just won't be what it should. The ship has sailed. You think he waited all these years, had his dignity all these years, just to job to Taker? I know it's hard to turn down a legend vs legend match, but I'm doing it.
    Yeah I have seen Sting wrestle and walk.... wrestling is like ball-room dancing it takes one to lead and one to follow..... He waited all these years cause he has been one loyal guy to who he works for.... Just like Taker has been to Vince.... if and I mean if Sting would decide 2014 and 2015 to go up north to the WWE, it quite possible we might see a few dream matches... but if not Sting going stay in TNA for another year I would be willing to bet to continue to push some younger guys or try to help TNA to prosper....
    We all judge others even if it isn't our place to judge, but supposedly at the end we are all judged by one!!!
    Wrestling, women and money who could ask for more???

Blog Entries
    As I said in my original post; with each year that goes by, a Sting vs Taker match looks less and less appealing. Why? Because both men are getting old.
    Sting is 54 years old, and most people are in agreement that he can't go any more. those who think he can still go are in denial IMO. I'm a huge Sting fan, he's one of the reasons I started watching wrestling back in the 90's. But I'm not blind to that fact that he is now old and can't deliver 5* Wrestlemania standard matches at the tip of a hat.
    Add that to the fact that Undertaker is also getting old and only has, I'd say, 3 Wrestlemania matches at the very most left in him, and this Sting vs Taker fantasy match really is just that; fantasy.

As SG said, 10 years ago, even 5 years ago, this match would have been THE match. But now, it doesn't really look that appealing to me, because despite the fact that it's everybody's dream match, I know that it wouldn't be the quality match that it deserved to be.
    Want to join EWN's original e-fed? Join EWNCW NOW!
    Want details? Just ask me!

Quote Originally Posted by WoodenBulldozer View Post
    Is Sting the link to a TNA/WWE cross promotion ?
    No he is not. It will never happen.

If I see a flying pig I'll get back to ya.

The main question that I've always had with this theory is the reason or gain WWE would get by promoting their closest competitor? I do agree that competition is a good thing and is overall better for the industry but I just don't think the WWE would want to directly contribute to the growth of TNA.
    The IWC is to TNA what the Republicans are to Obama: No matter how much good they do...as soon as they're shown to be less than perfect, the other claims that they just can't get anything right.

Blog Entries
    'Hey Sting, you know that company you didn't want to sign with because of your egotistical ways. Well yeah, how about joining them now to lose a match at WrestleMania'

Quote Originally Posted by akbar View Post
    'Hey Sting, you know that company you didn't want to sign with because of your egotistical ways. Well yeah, how about joining them now to lose a match at WrestleMania'
    LOL! I agree with most of this except for the part about him not doing it because of his ego. I'm pretty sure that if he went to WWE and signed their legends contract that we would be seeing him even less.
    The IWC is to TNA what the Republicans are to Obama: No matter how much good they do...as soon as they're shown to be less than perfect, the other claims that they just can't get anything right.