Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

Joseph Park to win BFG series ?

So I had this idea what if...Joseph Park ....I mean Abyss....I mean chris wins the BFG series. Now looking through the names there are a lot of guys Park could get wins over. Daniels and Kaz can be comedy wins...Anderson could be distracted by DOC or Abyss's music. Guys like Jay Bradley or Hernandez can take the lose. Also guys like Hardy or Magnus can take the lose in a mele with the aces and eights.

Guys like Aries, Joe, Roode and Styles could get the wins over park. This then allows Park to qualify 4th in the series for the semi's ( if they still do it that way this year) my wild guess to join him are Aries ( heel ), Styles ( basically heel ) and either Joe or Hardy preferably Joe for a change ( face ).

Now hopefully TNA will give us Styles vs Joe in the semi's to allow us to see that match. Your then left with Aries and Park....Aries is all cocky thinking he is guaranteed the win . This is when Abyss finally tell us he is Park ( surprrrrrrize ) Abyss then kicks Aries ass and ends up facing AJ in the final....Aj is shocked and after a long match with abyss ends up losing as Bully looks on in horror that he will face the man he took out in the first place at BFG.

Now while I prefer the option of a Joe Or styles win in the series....this is better than a hardy win by far. It is just a option but while I think it's okay I feel it just wouldn't be a great main event. I see Abyss facing knux in a extreme spot match at BFG instead....or devon in the same match if DOC turns face to go up against knux.

So do you like this idea ? would you take it over a hardy win ?

Also if you have some time to kill....check out my video on the topic...gives a bit more detail and a few more ideas....and if your interested you can checkout my new minecraft series on my channel too ( no ones forcing you though just giving you a heads up)

I wish I was sad and lonely enough to spam hate

I don't know who I want to win the series, but I know I don't want park to win. The way I see it there are three options:

The outsider, would be AJ styles
    The insider, Would be Anderson
    The chosen one (Hogan protege), would be Matt Morgan

Quote Originally Posted by Mr. Ziggles View Post
    The chosen one (Hogan protege), would be Matt Morgan
    The problem is Matt Morgan isn't in the Bound for Glory Series (thus why I said Sting didn't put over Morgan). The participants are: A.J. Styles, Austin Aries, Bobby Roode, Christopher Daniels, Hernandez, Jay Bradley, Jeff Hardy, Joseph Park, Kazarian, Magnus, Mr. Anderson, Samoa Joe.

While Styles, Joe and Magnus are who I'm hoping to win, I see it mostly between Hardy and Anderson.

No way should this ever happen.

Quote Originally Posted by Cabers View Post
    No way should this ever happen.
    Like....ever....I actually do agree but it's better IMO than " hardy wins hardy wins "

I would love Him to win...hell even let him win the WWE title, The Oscars and The Nobels. Just as long as they end the Joseph park persona.

The best matches from the series this year will be between Styles & Aries. We've waited a long time to see these two meet up one on one. I'm not really felling AJ's new persona but he has added some new moves to his already impressive arsenal. Aries natural cockiness will make him fight twice as hard to show AJ up, so their matches will be must see in every way.

Blog Entries
    You say styles is outside he will win
    magnus 2nd
    Bradley
    Angle

though i like park they should bring him out like
    mid matc h hes getting destryed then abyss out
    and turns into hi

Lana the only reason i like Rusev

RTE Creator of
    Graves and Deception, Silas Parker and Blaze Evans ( Amazing Perfection)

IWA creator of
    Dakota Graves ( The New Generation)

SWA creator of
    Aries

WWE Fantasy Fed
    Heath Slater, Leo Kruger & Kevin Thorn ( HellRaisers)

WWE Prediction Contest
    2014 EC 1st

I think it's time for some real faith in Magnus myself and I don't think a Joseph Parks win would be a good thing so I really hope they keep him out of the final 4. Would like some good matches in the final four, Aries vs Roode and Magnus vs Joe would be my favourite scenario then Magnus vs Aries in the final

Quote Originally Posted by Cynicism View Post
    I think it's time for some real faith in Magnus myself and I don't think a Joseph Parks win would be a good thing so I really hope they keep him out of the final 4. Would like some good matches in the final four, Aries vs Roode and Magnus vs Joe would be my favourite scenario then Magnus vs Aries in the final
    I'd like some faith in Magnus too, but because of his involvement in the aces and eights storyline he is just part of the crowd....he really needs some one on one feuds to build him up first IMO