Page 10 of 12 FirstFirst ... 89101112 LastLast
    Quote Originally Posted by JustCloseYourEyes View Post
    I'd love to see that, but unfortunately with Orton's two wellness policy violations his chances of getting a title any other way are slim to none.
    why did he won the MITB briefcase then ? WWE is actually pushing him, so I can see him WWE Champion soon
    Respect the beard !

Quote Originally Posted by ELNIOJR View Post
    I think a cash in on Bryan woud have more impact. He's hot right now! Could be epic and dramatic just like the Sandow/Rhodes at MITB. Lets not forget that Bryan would win it for the first time
    I can see Cena retaining, then Orton cashes in but Daniel Bryan makes him fail so Orton turns heel and at Night of Champions, Triple Threat
    Respect the beard !

Quote Originally Posted by PSOjedi View Post
    Cena will retain the WWE Championship.
    If Orton cashes in, for me, it's on Cena.

Daniel Bryan attacking Cena after Orton cashed in !!! then just like Cena , Orton would fail + heel turn ^^
    That would depend on how Bryan/Cena ended. Attacking Cena is kind screwing Orton pretty much. But I see your point.

Quote Originally Posted by The Brown One View Post
    Best damn thread PERIOD. Nice one ELNIO.
    Quote Originally Posted by steveorton View Post
    @ELNIOJR love the signature dude

Yep, and that way Daniel Bryan can make 2 things with one move.
    1. give back Cena's slap in the face
    2. give back Orton's RKO
    Respect the beard !

Yep, and that way Daniel Bryan can make 2 things with one move.
    1. give back Cena's slap in the face
    2. give back Orton's RKO
    Lets not forget Triple H and Vince on this one.
    Let's just say Bryan wins:

If Orton comes out ALONE for the cash is, fine, can work.
    But if Vince brings him out for example due to his personal issues with Bryan, I think Triple H can get involved, and who knows, stop it or cost it to Orton.

Oh yes I forgot about Vince who will be involved in that match for sure. With that, everything can happen.
    Respect the beard !

Oh yes I forgot about Vince who will be involved in that match for sure. With that, everything can happen.
    And I can't wait As long they don't screw up.

How I wish this is only about Daniel Bryan vs Cena,not Vince,Triple H,Stephanie,Maddox or Orton.

Fresh Member
    Blog Entries

Cena vs. Bryan match ruined

I was really looking forward to seeing Cena defend the WWE title against Daniel Bryan this Sunday. I loved the build up and was excited to see if Daniel Bryan actually could go over clean on Cena. Unfortunately, this match has now turned into a shit show. This match was supposed to be about two men competing for the WWE title, where the best men would win. Now it is going to be about if HHH has a rooting interest and how he could possibly determine the outcome. Likewise, you have to wonder about interference by VKM or Brad Maddox during the match. Lastly, Randy Orton isn't even on the card so you know he will be involved either during or directly after the match. Instead of getting a dream match between the two most over wrestlers in the industry, we are now getting a match that will ultimately end in total chaos with neither Cena or Bryan going over clean.

Is anyone actually more excited about this match now that HHH is the special ref?

To be fair anybody who thought this was going to be a straight up one on one match, more fool them.

As much as Bryan is on fire at the moment, he's not a proven draw just yet. As this is for the WWE title at the 'second biggest' PPV of the year, this is a typical WWE move. I was expecting a triple threat with Orton being announced at some point but as they decided to stay away from that, the HHH insertion isn't a shock. We know he likes putting himself front and centre on the big summer angles still.