Page 2 of 3 FirstFirst 123 LastLast
    Blog Entries
    I'd like to see them give a NXT-guy a shot. Do a little tournament on NXT, or invite the champ.

Three upsides: NXT gets a little recognition, it's an easy way to get a younger guy in to have a taste or even introduce him to the fulltime roster, and it might bring Adrian Neville or Sami Zane into a MITB-match, a match that's almost made for them.
    Chris Jericho: 'Without a storyline, wrestling is just two guys in their underwear rolling around half naked.'

Would love to see Rollins take it. Y2J will busy on tour by the PPV I assume? I see that someone suggested Drew, and I would love him being away from 3MB and out of the doghouse but I doubt it's likely. They got time to get PAC or El Generico up to the main roster in time?

Blog Entries
    Quote Originally Posted by Marx View Post
    I'd like to see them give a NXT-guy a shot. Do a little tournament on NXT, or invite the champ.

Three upsides: NXT gets a little recognition, it's an easy way to get a younger guy in to have a taste or even introduce him to the fulltime roster, and it might bring Adrian Neville or Sami Zane into a MITB-match, a match that's almost made for them.
    I was mulling over the thought of having an NXT guy in it. I mean they had Bo Dallas win a BR of NXT for a spot in the Royal Rumble, so why not do the same for the MITB ppv? Adran Neville or Sami Zayn would be great guys to be in the match!
    Want to join EWN's original e-fed? Join EWNCW NOW!
    Want details? Just ask me!

I'd rather the tournament. The current champion is as boring as they come. There is, imo, no one on the WWE roster main or NXT more boring than him.

Quote Originally Posted by Cynicism View Post
    Would love to see Rollins take it. Y2J will busy on tour by the PPV I assume? I see that someone suggested Drew, and I would love him being away from 3MB and out of the doghouse but I doubt it's likely. They got time to get PAC or El Generico up to the main roster in time?
    They have time, but I figure they'll want to have someone they want to keep on the roster full time. Same as they did with Bo, before writing him back down to NXT
    Kaige Chamberlain
    Ballad of an Asshole

Former RTE Tag-Team Champion(w/ Xavier Hightower[1])
    Current EWNCW Tag-Team Champion (Solo; 3/30/14) [1]
    'Father' Black Angel:
    Preacher of the Voices

Winner of BotN[Seraphim]

I'm trying to be number one, why would I settle?
    @IWACreative_Parody Tweeter

Blog Entries
    Quote Originally Posted by TheJosephBanks View Post
    I'd rather the tournament. The current champion is as boring as they come. There is, imo, no one on the WWE roster main or NXT more boring than him.

They have time, but I figure they'll want to have someone they want to keep on the roster full time. Same as they did with Bo, before writing him back down to NXT
    The only candidates on NXT to be in the MITB match are Sami Zayn or Adrian Neville. Both of their high flying style fits in with the match gimmick and they're the best 2, by far.

I don't see Bo Dallas amassing to anything big in WWE, ever.

Blog Entries
    I agree with you guys on Bo Dallas, don't see anything in the guy. Generic-80's-onedimensional-face-undercard-heel fodder in my opinion.

I mentioned adding the champion because of the principle that the champ should be the top guy. And it's easy to explain: he's in because he's the NXT champ, so gets the honour. The idea is good, the champ isn't.
    Chris Jericho: 'Without a storyline, wrestling is just two guys in their underwear rolling around half naked.'

Quote Originally Posted by Tommy Thunder View Post
    The only candidates on NXT to be in the MITB match are Sami Zayn or Adrian Neville. Both of their high flying style fits in with the match gimmick and they're the best 2, by far.

I don't see Bo Dallas amassing to anything big in WWE, ever.
    As far as high flying men, sure. But I'd also be interested in seeing a big man, say James Bronson(He recently had back surgery, so he is just an example for now), in the ladder match. For a guy his size, he is a submission machine - it would be interesting seeing him utilize the ladders the break down his opponents in an attempt to keep them from climbing the ladder.

I agree with you guys on Bo Dallas, don't see anything in the guy. Generic-80's-onedimensional-face-undercard-heel fodder in my opinion.

I mentioned adding the champion because of the principle that the champ should be the top guy. And it's easy to explain: he's in because he's the NXT champ, so gets the honour. The idea is good, the champ isn't.
    The tournament would be good with Bo as champion. That way he can lose, to set up the next NXT title feud, and someone else can go on.
    Kaige Chamberlain
    Ballad of an Asshole

Former RTE Tag-Team Champion(w/ Xavier Hightower[1])
    Current EWNCW Tag-Team Champion (Solo; 3/30/14) [1]
    'Father' Black Angel:
    Preacher of the Voices

Winner of BotN[Seraphim]

I'm trying to be number one, why would I settle?
    @IWACreative_Parody Tweeter

Blog Entries

Yeah, I've seen guys like JR even tout Bo as a future top star, but I don't see it. I've watches Bo since he started in WWE in FCW, but I'm yet to see what people like JR see in him. He sucks on the mic, and he's only average in the ring. On top of that, he just looks generic. His cross-eyed look doesn't have me taking him serious at all.

And honestly, I don't mind the NXT champ being in the MITB match, even if it's Bo Dallas. I mean we all know that that guy wouldn't be winning the match, so he'd just be in there as a spot monkey or whatever. And you're right, it does kind of make sense to have the champ in the match really. Plus it would give the NXT Championship some exposure if he'd be coming out with that.

Blog Entries
    Quote Originally Posted by Ares91 View Post
    MVP, anyone?
    Yeah, why not. Throw him in too. Have one match made up entirely of returning/debuting guys.