Page 1 of 3 123 LastLast

Ladder men. Who next?

With MitB on the horizon, it would seem the WWE have felt the need for more ladder men. With Kidd and Kofi out injured, the lack of popularity of Sin Cara and Mysterio not a definite for a return, they seem to have gone for a couple of classic ladder men in the returning Christian and the signing of RVD. So who else do you think they will get back in the spot light before MitB? Is Bourne fit? Will Gabriel be given a mini push?

Blog Entries
    Justin Gabriel I can see getting the mini push that Kidd got in the buildup to last year's match (which led to some people even saying that Kidd could actually win the match LOL).

If Bourne's fit, then he should return to be in it for sure.

RVD IMO should be in the MITB match (some people think he might face Punk, but I think he'd be better utilized in the MITB match).

Christian of course has already stated his intention to be in the match.

Is Hunico back from injury? If so he'd be a useful spot monkey to have in the match.

Sin Cara can be in there (let's hope he doesn't botch eh?).

Kofi Kingston i expect to be in there.

Why not put Daniel Bryan in there too? He can fly around the ring when needed and would be able to provide some high spots.

How about putting a shield member in a MITB match? More to the point, why not put in Seth Rollins? He's what you could describe as a 'ladder man'.
    Want to join EWN's original e-fed? Join EWNCW NOW!
    Want details? Just ask me!

Blog Entries
    Where the hell is Bourne btw? Lol. Gabriel should definitely get a go, as well.

Blog Entries
    Quote Originally Posted by Kajmere View Post
    Where the hell is Bourne btw? Lol. Gabriel should definitely get a go, as well.
    He had a motorcycle accident last year and mangled his foot up really bad. So bad they weren't sure if he'd be able to wrestle again.
    He did return in a match on NXT about 2 months ago so that they could assess him, but they decided that he needed some more rehab.

I suspect that he's not too far off a return though if he was actually able to wrestle one match 2 months ago.

Also, I'm pretty sure I recall Tyson Kidd saying that he was targeting an August return. Too late for MITB, but he's not far off either by that account.

What about Drew McIntyre? It would be nice to see Drew align himself with Heyman and win the SD MITB.

I can see them bringing Bourne back for this PPV i think Kofi will be cleared in time for the MitB PPV.

Shelton Benjamin should've been back for this, too bad that Royal Rumble rumour wasn't true.
    Forum section back on the front page? Sweet!

Blog Entries
    Quote Originally Posted by Greekcian View Post
    Shelton Benjamin should've been back for this, too bad that Royal Rumble rumour wasn't true.
    He's still a free agent as far as I know. Let's not rule a surprise MITB return. He's stolen the show in MITB matches in the past. He's be an ideal man from WWE to bring in for it.

I know I'm grabbing at straws here, but I do remember an article back in December saying John Morrison was expected to return in about 6 months time. MITB makes 7, but it's close. He'd make a great surprise return.

Punk Rock.

Blog Entries
    Quote Originally Posted by printz1224 View Post
    I know I'm grabbing at straws here, but I do remember an article back in December saying John Morrison was expected to return in about 6 months time. MITB makes 7, but it's close. He'd make a great surprise return.
    Another I'd be more than happy to see in a MITB match.