Possible Cesaro push?

During RAW this week we saw antonio cesaro is zeb colters new "associate", is this a possible push that in my opinion is deserved and should be on the cards by now and dare I say a MITB contender, if this keeps up?

Blog Entries
    I'm interested to see how this will play out when Swagger comes back, maybe they will team, perhaps Swagger will split and feud with Cesaro, which would be a decent feud for both men.

Either way will pan out for good story-line, also with managers seeming to be the new craze in WWE could well be a good thing

I like the addition with Zeb and I have been loving the Half Choke out before going into the finisher he has been doing as of late. Not a big fan of his "I'm crazy guys!" walk that he does. I think he should go more for a Koloff look before he tries Tajiri.

That being said, as for a Cesaro "push"; No breath will be held on my part in anticipation for this as I see this as a way for the WWE to just put him somewhere until they actually think of something to use him for.

Quote Originally Posted by akbar View Post
    I'd rather masturbate to your picture of Carnage.

Quote Originally Posted by B-MCINTYRE View Post
    DRG hates everyone

I can see him being a real contender in the MITB matches, maybe even winning. He reportedly has a strong supporter in HHH, and when Zeb was paired with Swagger, Swagger won the EC.
    Kaige Chamberlain
    Ballad of an Asshole

Former RTE Tag-Team Champion(w/ Xavier Hightower[1])
    Current EWNCW Tag-Team Champion (Solo; 3/30/14) [1]
    'Father' Black Angel:
    Preacher of the Voices

Winner of BotN[Seraphim]

I'm trying to be number one, why would I settle?
    @IWACreative_Parody Tweeter

Managers are having big roles lately aswell, heyman-punk, heyman-axel, colter-swagger, all them winning big matches for title shots and or titles

Quote Originally Posted by Robstar View Post
    I'm interested to see how this will play out when Swagger comes back, maybe they will team, perhaps Swagger will split and feud with Cesaro, which would be a decent feud for both men.
    Could be cool. these 2 are really talented.
    I'm not against a Tag Team, this could be huge !

It is really confusing how much they have changed Zeb's views for america now he is all for using guys that came to america legally and then Cesaro defeats Regal who has US Citizenship.

Blog Entries
    I'm surprised nobody has said.....bring up Ohno from NXT and team him with Cesaro. They could call themselves....oh, I don't know.....Kings of WWE LOL