Dolph Ziggler had the reverse Cena effect?

I've heard it previous to Payback, but at Payback, the crowd was so wild during that match with the "Let's go Ziggler, Ziggler sucks" chants. In a similar fashion, we would hear "let's go Cena, Cena sucks" chants, except with Ziggler, the Adults will say lets go ziggler and the kids will say ziggler sucks with Cena being the opposite.

Has Ziggler ascended to new heights after Payback?

Also, I would like to add, that I actually might like this Del Rio run if he keeps it up. I never did like any of his titles runs, but I feel with this run there will be more dynamics to his character than just it being his destiny and such.

Where does this recent perceived double turn leave Big E AJ Lee and Ricardo for that matter?

Fandango should take leg drop lessons from Miguel

Quote Originally Posted by TheCityLights View Post
    I've heard it previous to Payback, but at Payback, the crowd was so wild during that match with the "Let's go Ziggler, Ziggler sucks" chants. In a similar fashion, we would hear "let's go Cena, Cena sucks" chants, except with Ziggler, the Adults will say lets go ziggler and the kids will say ziggler sucks with Cena being the opposite.

They also did it with Ambrose during his match with Kane last night. I think this is less of a testament to Zig being the Anti-Cena and more a testament to how catchy chants make other fans want to chant with them (even with different names inserted).

Quote Originally Posted by akbar View Post
    I'd rather masturbate to your picture of Carnage.

Quote Originally Posted by B-MCINTYRE View Post
    DRG hates everyone

Dolph Ziggler will compete in 2 matches at the MITB ppv
    He will lose his rematch vs Del Rio, then he will enter the SD MITB Ladder match and win it

Since the "double turn", Zigs being a babyface fits him right now. My guess is that the younger audience didn't pick up the turns during and the end of the match.

Blog Entries
    It's not the kids saying "Ziggler sucks" it's the smarky fans who think they are being witty. Which, you know, they're not. They're just being asswipes, just like they are when they do it to anyone else. It's like the crowd that says "what?" now - talk about taking a good thing way too far. Wrestling fans are morons.

I would welcome a new baby faced Ziggler, as that sounds more appealing to me than him being heel. I think AJ will be fine by herself, and I think they will either give Big E a upcoming title shot, or just have him job to people for awhile, while he slowly fades into oblivion.

Quote Originally Posted by PSOjedi View Post
    Dolph Ziggler will compete in 2 matches at the MITB ppv
    He will lose his rematch vs Del Rio, then he will enter the SD MITB Ladder match and win it
    Wouldn't be the first time he has wrestled twice at a ppv.